BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

3 hours ago, Springtime said:

Ingham is the one that needs to hand over the files to Rosengart. He was Britney's attorney and he needs to pass all the files to the new attorney. It's not Vivian's job to give the files to Rosengart. You wouldn't want Vivian to be the one that provides the files because then it might not be everything and key items would be missing.Β 

But looking at how well Ingham has done his job for the past 13 years I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't provided all the files ...Β 

Are they just physical folders then? That's worrying. Surely they would just be archived somewhere and an admin worker or whoever would need to box them up ready for collection.Β 

Now I'm wondering how Vivian is even aware that Britney's lawyer doesn't have the files yet. How would she know?Β 

7 minutes ago, kindlewindle said:

Are they just physical folders then? That's worrying. Surely they would just be archived somewhere and an admin worker or whoever would need to box them up ready for collection.Β 

Now I'm wondering how Vivian is even aware that Britney's lawyer doesn't have the files yet. How would she know?Β 

Because Rosengart said so in his petitionΒ :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

10 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I can’t believe the whole world think she’s free! It’s even on Spanish tv! We MUST do something! We have to tell the worlds what’s happening! Let’s make #BRITNEYISNOTFREEYET! trend or something!

Β 

Matthew Rosengart should make a statement as soon as possible. ******* TMZ, the worst part is that people keep spreading this fake news.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

How in the hell have they managedΒ to trick every single countries' news outlets? I'm from Germany, and over here it's the same: Britney's free. Conservatorship is ending. One article is even talking about how they took way too long to free her, lord help me.Β On that note, journalism truly is dead. I can't believe one tmz article pops up and the entire world falls for its' misleading title because reading the actual documents and fact checking is too much work now.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
35 minutes ago, Persona said:

How in the hell have they managedΒ to trick every single countries' news outlets? I'm from Germany, and over here it's the same: Britney's free. Conservatorship is ending. One article is even talking about how they took way too long to free her, lord help me.Β On that note, journalism truly is dead. I can't believe one tmz article pops up and the entire world falls for its' misleading title because reading the actual documents and fact checking is too much work now.

I'm from PolandΒ and the situation is the same...

Britney Spears' lawyer Mathew Rosengart slams Jamie for "ongoing shameful & reprehensible attacks" on his daughter after news he'll step down as conservator. "Rather than making false accusations and taking cheap shots...Mr. Spears should remain silent and step aside immediately"

ZdjΔ™cie

Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

I can’t believe the whole world think she’s free! It’s even on Spanish tv! We MUST do something! We have to tell the worlds what’s happening! Let’s make #BRITNEYISNOTFREEYET! trend or something!

Β 

literally nobodyΒ thinks she’s free (at least here in the States)Β and if they do, that’s simply just poor journalism…

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

Β 

She was trending in top 5 on Chinese Twitter for almost the whole day yesterday and people all thought she's free and it's just so frustrating.Β :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: