BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

43 minutes ago, Persona said:

Does Rosengart have access to Britney’s records yet? Because if not then it’s a dirty tactic. Vivian telling him once he sees what it all is about he will agree with them, but then not giving him all the files fast enough, and then once again dragging Britney’s past and mental health through the mud publicly knowing Rosengart has no access to those records yet.

Rosengart was appointed over 4 weeks ago now so I don't get why he wouldn't have access to the files yet (other than Team Con being pieces of **** and potentially withholding them on purpose). 

One again though, it just makes Jamie and Vivian look bad because these delay tactics are continuing to cost Britney's estate in legal fees. As Conservator the priority should be to reduce unnecessary costs. If Vivian is so adamant that having the full files will give Mathew such insight then perhaps she should get off her *** and make it her priority to chase this up and get them over to him. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

guys i’m happy but i’m worried all my friends and family texted me saying britney is free, the battle has just begun and i’m afraid the gp is going to think the problem is solved :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

They do. I've seen at least 3 different reddit threads in major subreddits talking about this and most people in the comments think it's over. This headline did what it was supposed to do. Shame on all the news outlets for writing such a misleading headline.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, phareezy said:

They do. I've seen at least 3 different reddit threads in major subreddits talking about this and most people in the comments think it's over. This headline did what it was supposed to do. Shame on all the news outlets for writing such a misleading headline.

Exactly. It's a golden PR move from team Con.

I hope Mister 🌹  will fight back and agressively on this. And explain the media how bull**** this is.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

Well did we really think that investigating 13 years of abusive conservatorship would not take forever? He will try to defend himself of course, but he's ready to step down, this is already a big step to me. 

We all would love to see him jailed immediately based on Britney testimony but clearly these thibgs don't work like that...

True but its the language that places doesn't sit right with me...

Ultimately, he's saying he will step down if requested as long as there is proof, of both abuse and financial mismanagement. However, Britney's testimony, supported by Lynne should suffice as proof of abuse, and they've yet to file the accounts for 2019, which is when the hospitalisation happened, as well as the dodgy dealings with Lou, which has been proven in court.

He is once again, throwing everyone under the bus  despite the fact that all interested parties want him out on the basis of Britney's best interest as of now. His history should irrelevant, as should her health which was never declared with proof. Ultimately, if her career is proof of him doing a good job, he's sabotaging her career now.

Jamie is setting up either a trial that will put Britney through stress because Britney's best interest, health and career isn't good enough for him, his a negotiation that will result in him getting immunity from any repercussions with his goals being to get what he wants or blame Team Britney, throw everyone into doubt and then, when he's exhausted every option, he will turn around and say "I said I'd step down  but no one would play ball with me!"

In the best case, he'll be removed very fast. In the less than ideal case, he'll draw this out for two years between negotiations and transitions, and in a worst case, he'll play a media game that results in him saying "....well I guess Im needed!:

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, s&m said:

I’ve just seen that video where’s Kanye Lawyer go through the document and he was literally laughing at Vivians writing and the self incriminating of Jamie :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Oooh, where? I must see it. 

As for the media, I've already noticed a couple of news outlets in the UK correcting/re-wording their headlines/articles. 

They jumped the gun but it shouldn't be too surprising given all that has happened in the past two years. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, rennen said:

Oooh, where? I must see it. 

As for the media, I've already noticed a couple of news outlets in the UK correcting/re-wording their headlines/articles. 

They jumped the gun but it shouldn't be too surprising given all that has happened in the past two years. 

last page

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kindlewindle said:

If Vivian is so adamant that having the full files will give Mathew such insight then perhaps she should get off her *** and make it her priority to chase this up and get them over to him. 

Ingham is the one that needs to hand over the files to Rosengart. He was Britney's attorney and he needs to pass all the files to the new attorney. It's not Vivian's job to give the files to Rosengart. You wouldn't want Vivian to be the one that provides the files because then it might not be everything and key items would be missing. 

But looking at how well Ingham has done his job for the past 13 years I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't provided all the files ... 

• Like 3

Honestly, this is the one time I think she should make a statement on Instagram to clarify things. Looking at the comments on her latest post, everyone thinks she's free already.

This has added a huge amount of confusion among the GP and could damage the momentum we've built up.

• Love 3
  • Like 1