BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

The documents have an underlying tone of “the court approved this…” alluding to a partial blame on the court…what are the chances pennywise sides with colon out of fear of the court seeming somewhat complicit in this? That ***** will try and protect her hide :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

According to headlines, then yes, but the actual document says otherwise.

Ultimately, this document exists to get headlines on a surface level basis, but legally, its purpose is to deny the petition to remove or suspend him immediately, suggesting he may engage in negotiations if Britney's team play by his rules.

He denied everything Britney, gaslights her, degrades her, brings up mental health that was never proven in court. Basically, Britney is either wrong or lying.

He claims that Lynne has no idea what he's talking about because she's never been part of the conservatorship, but  also, is to blame for all medical mistreatment because she allegedly picked Dr.Benson, even though Jamie had complete control over Britney's person and her medical treatment. Once again, she is either wrong or lying in Jamie's eyes.

Jamie is very much making it clear that he won't step-down by choice, or because Britney wants him to, but wants everything proven, which is both problematic and insulting as the conservatorship never had a factual basis, but also, even though he says he doesn't want a public battle, he's gunning to clear his name and make Britney look bad. Once again, if the court removes him, they're either wrong or lying.

Vivian parrots the same script that the entire world got it wrong and he's not a villain, everyone else is...

...but the biggest take away is the statements about Rosengart and his investigation. He attacks Rosengart for not being informed, but also, makes it clear he is open to start talks. Let's make one thing clear; the only positive jamie can bring is him leaving. Other than that, everything else will either affect Britney's estate, or her ability to tell her story. I fully believe he'll requested NDA's to stop anyone speaking out, with an end goal of no forensic investigation.

So yeah, he's going to step down eventually, but he needs to be removed. Negotiations could take months, and the transition period that followed could take more, i mean, even getting bessemer involved took over a year, and they stalked that as much as possible.

Well did we really think that investigating 13 years of abusive conservatorship would not take forever? He will try to defend himself of course, but he's ready to step down, this is already a big step to me. 

We all would love to see him jailed immediately based on Britney testimony but clearly these thibgs don't work like that...

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Trishpee said:

The documents have an underlying tone of “the court approved this…” alluding to a partial blame on the court…what are the chances pennywise sides with colon out of fear of the court seeming somewhat complicit in this? That ***** will try and protect her hide :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I picked up the same thing, not only on this one but the last one vivian filed also. Tbh theres so many irregularities around this case that id be surprised if penny wasnt in on all of this,

i mean at the end of the day penny knew everything about the abuse britney described on the june 23rd hearing since 2019 when she went to court but we didnt get to hear or read her statement cuz everything was sealed and no one did a thing, nothing changed

fast forward 2 years and now that britney gets to say the very same things but this time she says them publicly and somehow everyone either quits or decides to do their job? Yeah not suspicious at all… 

• Like 6

Does Rosengart have access to Britney’s records yet? Because if not then it’s a dirty tactic. Vivian telling him once he sees what it all is about he will agree with them, but then not giving him all the files fast enough, and then once again dragging Britney’s past and mental health through the mud publicly knowing Rosengart has no access to those records yet.

• Like 1

Such a **** show, he's willing to step down when court

A grants Britneys motion,

B orders him to step down.

So all he's saying is he will act according to court orders, which is self explanatory and plead for compensation of his costs but also state Britneys mental health status for the world to read.

It's despicable and I would love for Britney to give a short recap of his drinking and gambling problems in front of the world, while destroying the family when she was young.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, ronron said:

I picked up the same thing, not only on this one but the last one vivian filed also. Tbh theres so many irregularities around this case that id be surprised if penny wasnt in on all of this,

i mean at the end of the day penny knew everything about the abuse britney described on the june 23rd hearing since 2019 when she went to court but we didnt get to hear or read her statement cuz everything was sealed and no one did a thing, nothing changed

fast forward 2 years and now that britney gets to say the very same things but this time she says them publicly and somehow everyone either quits or decides to do their job? Yeah not suspicious at all… 

But penny still does not do her job though... She's waiting to the last second to make decisions like it's an after thought or reschedules hearings...

I'd be alarmed if my face is in the public media and I have to do my **** to keep face. But she doesn't 🙄

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dfffff said:

They write about it all over the world. In my country they go everywhere that Jamie has officially resigned.:canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Sky News UK changed from a Britney’s free kinda story to this 🙌🏻😎 News channels are waking up to Team Con’s deception. Good good 😌 

Britney Spears' father agrees to relinquish control of her $60m estate 'when the time is right'

Article here

• Like 3