BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Well, he may be asking the court to deny the motion to have him forcibly removed, but he is open to resigning. I wouldn't say he is "refusing" to step aside. He knows good and well it's time and he is planning his exit. I don't believe this is some PR move. He's out and I would like to think that on Sep. 29 his role officially comes to an end. 

What do you think now, Jordan? Have they initially fooled you? They definitely did me, until I saw the sign 😎 ace of base 90s GIF

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dfffff said:

Recently I read somewhere that it wasn't even months, but just a few weeks…

Jamie was pressuring her to get back in shape and start working again pretty much right away.  But yes,  the first thing she did publicly was film How I Met Your Mother in March 2008. This was 2 months after the cship started. 

• Love 2

Of course he is not gonna admit anything that would potentially harm him. What were you expecting? There is no point to be surprised about this.

Important thing is he is going to resign, resentfully or not, begrudgingly or not, the action of resignation is all that matters.

And Matt is investigating it, so we know that there is an active lawyer doing his job at Britney's side.

I hope she gets out of this soon and gets away from all the negativity as well.

Fly Like a Bird Gurl

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Well jamie will eventually step down, i don't see the rage you have for the TMZ headline... yes the news is a bit misleading but at the end of the day it's pretty clear that jamie stepping down is going to happen.:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

According to headlines, then yes, but the actual document says otherwise.

Ultimately, this document exists to get headlines on a surface level basis, but legally, its purpose is to deny the petition to remove or suspend him immediately, suggesting he may engage in negotiations if Britney's team play by his rules.

He denied everything Britney, gaslights her, degrades her, brings up mental health that was never proven in court. Basically, Britney is either wrong or lying.

He claims that Lynne has no idea what he's talking about because she's never been part of the conservatorship, but  also, is to blame for all medical mistreatment because she allegedly picked Dr.Benson, even though Jamie had complete control over Britney's person and her medical treatment. Once again, she is either wrong or lying in Jamie's eyes.

Jamie is very much making it clear that he won't step-down by choice, or because Britney wants him to, but wants everything proven, which is both problematic and insulting as the conservatorship never had a factual basis, but also, even though he says he doesn't want a public battle, he's gunning to clear his name and make Britney look bad. Once again, if the court removes him, they're either wrong or lying.

Vivian parrots the same script that the entire world got it wrong and he's not a villain, everyone else is...

...but the biggest take away is the statements about Rosengart and his investigation. He attacks Rosengart for not being informed, but also, makes it clear he is open to start talks. Let's make one thing clear; the only positive jamie can bring is him leaving. Other than that, everything else will either affect Britney's estate, or her ability to tell her story. I fully believe he'll requested NDA's to stop anyone speaking out, with an end goal of no forensic investigation.

So yeah, he's going to step down eventually, but he needs to be removed. Negotiations could take months, and the transition period that followed could take more, i mean, even getting bessemer involved took over a year, and they stalked that as much as possible.

• Love 5