BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

4 minutes ago, neverover said:

The audacity this Thoreen has:

full PDF link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BZGI0LKc75uYTcG0z_rdAd9myprsV2MF/view

Basically they are blaming Lynne for not being there, Jodi for making ridiculous statement, and Britney who still love her “daddy”.  Thoreen stated multiple time in the filing documents how successful the conservatorship is in the past 13 years and should continue to do so. They beg Judge Pennywise to rule over historical knowledge and not allegation or public sentiments. 

Can’t wait to see how much of a clown Brenda Pennywise this coming court date. 

pennywise dance GIF

Mods, if you are reading this please change the title from "Jamie is willing to step down". Vivian is clearly against this and has stated so in court records. This hold more grounds than just breaking news from TMZ.

• Like 2

Vivian wrote this in response to Rosengart's petition to terminate Jamie.

"WHEREFORE, Mr. Spears requests an Order of the Court as follows:
1. Denying the Conservatee’s Petition for Suspension and Removal of James P. Spears as Conservator of the Estate;"

Let's not give TMZ support for fake news. They already got paid by Jamie. Please change the subject of this thread. @Jordan Miller

• Love 1
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

BREAKING

There's something important people are not talking about: 

Page 10 - Jamie and Vivian straight out putted the Court Investigator in the limelight as a liability for their activities these past 13 years. Meaning that if they go down, this professional would go too.

Maybe that's why the court investigation that should've pointed out the wrong doings in Britney's conservatorship resulted in nothing. Jamie is literally threatening the court house. It seems the attack on Lynne was not the primary goal of this petition :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I think the fact Jamie is admitting that for the past 12 years the Conservatorship Estate has been paying for Lynn's "Louisiana mansion" including utility bills + maid service, $150,000 a year - he is basically saying he did an awful job being a conservator for Brtiney's estate. How is it for the best interest of Britney to pay her mum's bills???? Sure, the investigator and everyone else should have contested this (**** Ingham) but he is basically giving ammunition to Rosengart - here, in my own declaration I'm stating that I signed for expenses to be paid out of Britney's estate that have nothing to do with Britney or her best interest! 

This is brilliant! 

• Like 4

Jamie doesn’t want a public dispute with his daughter… continues to do so. 

Jamie loves and cares for his daughter… continues to make her life a misery.

This whole situation really sickens me. Let this grown woman live her life, do what she wants, make her own mistakes, choose her own goals, earn her own money.

• Like 3

I finally understood what was that cryptic 12th account and as some of you explained it well, Jamie is basically saying that he won't step down if Britney refuses to pay that $2 million for Vivian's messy media campaign + attorney fees.
Christopher Melcher thinks JcPenny will approve it. 

He also said the document was sloppy and Vivian didn't even realize she was incriminating Jamie by admitting that he allowed Lynne to use the estate money to pay her bills . :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

He mentionned how contradictory Jamie was by saying Britney had a say in every medical decision that was made about her ( she approved of Dr Benson, the facility, the meds she has been taking...) but for 13 years, she was considered unable to pick her own attorney. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Trishpee said:

I don’t think Colon and vivihoe realise that rosengart has been nice up until this point and if they actually try and drag this out he will literally start ripping them to shreds PUBLICLY

:mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller::gunriah_mariah_carey:

I have faith in Daddy rosengart 

I doubt they are THAT scared of Rosengart. He's all talk so far. 

I can't be bothered reading 28 pages but it's clear he won't leave quietly. 

No matter what we think of Lynne there was no need to come for her, yet again, so publicly. 

Continuing to attack family members is so tasteless. His grandchildren, those who are old enough, will be aware of the attacks on their grandmother. The quotes are everywhere. Did he, or Vivian, even think of that while attempting to save his reputation? 

At least Britney's attacks are justified. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I think we're overlooking this little tidbit-

Screen-Shot-2021-08-13-at-1-51-45-AM.png

If Britney wasn't doing the same for her mother prior to the conservatorship, then it's just further proof that Jamie mishandles Britney's money. He's not done himself any favours including that. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1

You know what pisses me off? The fact that Judge Penny DENIED the petition to request that James resign regarding the consistent emotional trauma he is causing Britney; however, her dad now makes an unnecessary statement about her alleged **** addiction, knowing the public would have access. Like dude, you’re literally proving Rosengart’s point that you’re a piece of **** who is only out for yourself and causing unnecessary emotional damage to your daughter. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I think we're overlooking this little tidbit-

Screen-Shot-2021-08-13-at-1-51-45-AM.png

So basically using Britney’s estate to pay for a lavish mansion lifestyle of a mother she allegedly hasn’t had a relationship with for 13 years? 

Jamie and Vivian are morons for including this - but good for us, Rosengart and Britney 

• Like 1