BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney didn't "need help" 13 years ago. Most of her "issues" were made worse by the people who were "helping" her. 

She was a mid 20 year old woman experiencing a freedom she never had.

She wasn't a **** addict, she went to parties in a party city.

She wasn't several psychology disabled, she was depressed after a messy breakup with a custody battle...

...and anyone who should have been a support, acted like ****. I mean, her mother spiking her drinks, writing a book and blaming someone else?! Her father planning psychological holds after making public statements saying she's a sick little girl? Vile.

She needed help as in guidance.. someone to teach her how to be an adult. Not control and **** her 

• Like 7
46 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Oh, crap. This is getting messy. He's stepping down, but not resigning?

Also, I hate to admit it but I do agree with the part about Britney needing the help 13 years ago. However, that's where my sympathy ends. Because they did not give her the help she needed back then, they haven't given it to her now, and they "rescued" her from predators only to turn around and prey on her themselves. Team Con needs a tall glass of STFU.

I think she needed help, in the form of a loving, caring mother or father or just close people who told her she could make decisions on her own, that, ironically given the name of her song, she was not a child. Yeah, she needed help, not 13 years ago, probably 20 years ago and definitely a conservatorship with an army of people not listening to her and invalidating her was not really the kind of help she needed, but the kind of protection they required for their asset. 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

It’s not over until Judge rules. Jamie is a snake. Vivian is a snake. I can’t stand these people. This was an evil filing filled with vile words on Britney and Lynne. 

James did it good today for his case. GP think she is free.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Exactly my thoughts. This was a brilliant move for team con cause it gives them space to maneuver in the shadows. Britney's team need to make a move

I trust Matthew but he is the only hope I see in front of a wall of snakes

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Vivian and “Daddy” just had to sling more mud at Britney. TMZ keep making it more & more obvious who’s paying them to report stories.

I want to celebrate, but now I’m confused after reading more. He will eventually resign with some stipulations attached? 

I still fail to understand how an abusive conservatorship was the solution to any of Britney's struggles.

• Love 4
  • Like 2