BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

• Leader
14 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

This, TBH. They’ve gone for the optics, Rosengart’s response sums it up perfectly. 

Well, he may be asking the court to deny the motion to have him forcibly removed, but he is open to resigning. I wouldn't say he is "refusing" to step aside. He knows good and well it's time and he is planning his exit. I don't believe this is some PR move. He's out and I would like to think that on Sep. 29 his role officially comes to an end. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

I want to know why Rosengart hasn’t been provided with all the files yet. What are they hiding 🔍🔍🔍🔍???

Seems like definitive smoke and mirrors to say “he’s filing this without knowing everything about Britney’s mental health and addictions” when everyone has said that Jamie in charge is bad for Britney’s mental health. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Oh, crap. This is getting messy. He's stepping down, but not resigning?

Also, I hate to admit it but I do agree with the part about Britney needing the help 13 years ago. However, that's where my sympathy ends. Because they did not give her the help she needed back then, they haven't given it to her now, and they "rescued" her from predators only to turn around and prey on her themselves. Team Con needs a tall glass of STFU.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

May this forever be a moment in pop culture history

Years from now people will ask : Where were you/ what were you doing when you heard Britney Spears was Free?

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Shirtless at my dining room table, in front of the air conditioner because I'm boiling alive. Oh, and covered in moisturizer for my face and hair oils for my thin patches. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Oh, crap. This is getting messy. He's stepping down, but not resigning?

Also, I hate to admit it but I do agree with the part about Britney needing the help 13 years ago. However, that's where my sympathy ends. Because they did not give her the help she needed back then, they haven't given it to her now, and they "rescued" her from predators only to turn around and prey on her themselves. Team Con needs a tall glass of STFU.

A lot of other celebrities have had difficulties through their careers, I mean Demi Lovato did a ******* OD. Britney cat the time first and foremost needed help, therapy for sure, not to have her rights taken away from her

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Well, he may be asking the court to deny the motion to have him forcibly removed, but he is open to resigning. I wouldn't say he is "refusing" to step aside. He knows good and well it's time and he is planning his exit. I don't believe this is some PR move. He's out and I would like to think that on Sep. 29 his role officially comes to an end. 

But do you not feel, the orderly transition AFTER pending issues are resolved is trying to buy more time? Yes, he said he’s going, that’s clear (thank Yoda) , BUT it seems he wants to leave on his own terms, which wouldn’t happen as soon as the next hearing if he gets his way. I thought the above tweet was referencing that, most headlines are saying; “Jamie’s out” 😏 Hmmmm... I don’t actually know what to think now... 

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

8 minutes ago, Cuteney said:

A lot of other celebrities have had difficulties through their careers, I mean Demi Lovato did a ******* OD. Britney cat the time first and foremost needed help, therapy for sure, not to have her rights taken away from her

Exactly. And that's why I said the rest of my post. She needed help at the time, certainly not a prison sentence of at least 13 years. We can probably expect at least one more year of this legal BS while her lawyer finally ends the cship.

She needed therapy for her grief about her aunt and her feelings of being powerless in her own life and the other stuff that we have no idea about, probably some family counseling with Kevin and the boys to stop whatever petty drama he was doing that was exacerbating her issues behind the scenes, and taking a break from the industry for a year.

What she did NOT need was her family, Lou Taylor, Sam and all the other vultures pulling her in 5 different directions, resulting in her being put in the cship.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Cuteney said:

Exactly. There is no excuse or mental gymnastics one can jump through to justify the Conservatorship. It was never necessary…What Britney needed was love and support, not making her a slave of her demented father.

• Love 3