BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

1 minute ago, s&m said:

Rosengart will offer a day less in jail! Trust him! He really is that great! And if Vivian said "he's willing to step down" it is because HE is no joking around! Let's have faith together :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I have all the faith in King Mathew! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

I have zero faith in Jamie. He is such a slug. :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 8
  • Like 1

He wants an orderly transition AFTER PENDING ISSUES are resolved. Sounds to me he’s trying to buy (a lot of) time 😏. I hope he gets thrown out to the garbage and they won’t let him drag this out for years to come. Because if Penny’s scheduling habits are anything to go by, these pending issues could take a long-long time to be resolved. Plus, he really doesn’t deserve to go out the way they are trying to set this up! Rosengart needs to go Mean Girls on Jamie’s colon arse! 
mad mean girls GIF
He knows he’s living on borrowed time 😎

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, 601Bird said:

I’m not a Moran! I can careless if she wanted to preform! She wanted to preform! And we saw it in 07 no one forced her to do those club shows! Just saying she was preforming good until Pom! If she has mental issues people do say they want to do things then change their minds! Bc of bipolar then it’s too late! We aren’t there! Im giving him the benefit of the doubt at least we can give him that! I’d rather her be In Louisiana with no paps, retired raising her kids and being happy! 

The fact that you can't even spell "moron" or "perform" says you are in fact, a moron.

15 minutes ago, ROL said:

I’ve read his response to TMZ but let me go check that one out too:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

In Mathew Rosengart we trust:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Just seen it, it’s similar to the TMZ one I think (if not the same) but that’s fine cause Mathew made it clear either way that he’s coming for Jamie’s NECK:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Also, good point, I wonder how Lynne will respond because he really dragged her left, right and center meanwhile forgetting he’s the worst father in history:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

Doesn’t he realize the harder he fights to stay in control, the worse he looks? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: 

No one believes your bullshaite Jamie!! And stop staying “Britney’s best interests!” when you are not doing a damn thing in her best interests!!!! Just choke on Viv’s or Loucifer’s *** already!!! 

• Love 1