BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

Has anyone been able to see how Jamie dragged Jodi's testimony...like how is he disputing that Britney's doctors are saying that him being involved is bad for Britney's mental health...like how does he get around that?

Also it is BS that he isn't being removed immediately...I hope the judge just tells him to go away and appoints the accountant...

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, websurfer22 said:

“work with the court for an orderly transition”

I’m suspicious…

Yep. There is a ton of hedging in Jamie's lawyers' statement. He's basically saying, "I did nothing wrong, I saved my daughter's life, this is a tough job, I've been publicly vilified, my ex-wife is a snake, yada yada yada OH but I will stay on as conservator until I decide to go" :jamie_lynn_grape:

Until Mathew Rosengart secures everything he needs, we are still stuck with Jamie and his control over Britney's estate.

I look forward to the day when we can unequivocally say: BOY BYE :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: Enjoy prison!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 2

TMZ continues to do Jamie and Vivians bidding. :jamie_lynn_grape:

He wants to step Down slowly and delay it the same way they did with Bessemer. Vivian is smart here as she knows Penny keeps taking the safe option. 

Britney’s lawyer really needs to SHUT this down in Sep, otherwise Jamie and Vivian will continue to drag this out. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 7
26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's also because if he accepted to step down, as in accepting Rosengart's request, that would imply he agrees that everything else that Rosengart said about him and the conservatorship in his document is true. When the time comes to press charges against him, Rosengart could use that as an argument "you resigned, because everything was true", so I think they're preparing for that.

I think this is a good sign anyways, because it means they're willing to step down if the judge asks for that, but they obviously trying to buy any minute they can before that happens.

Yes, yes, and yes.

I perceive this statement partially as a publicity move by Jamie's team to garner public sympathy (as if.), and partially as a signal to Rosengart that Jamie could comply with the request to step down as conservator...but it will come at a cost. Jamie's fishing. What will Rosengart offer to him to ultimately leave?

Ultimately, Jamie's statement reeks of a desperate man who's losing the chess game. He's spiraling out of control and throwing all the checkers in the world at a master chessman.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Y2KLady said:

Yes, yes, and yes.

I perceive this statement partially as a publicity move by Jamie's team to garner public sympathy (as if.), and partially as a signal to Rosengart that Jamie could comply with the request to step down as conservator...but it will come at a cost. Jamie's fishing. What will Rosengart offer to him to ultimately leave?

Ultimately, Jamie's statement reeks of a desperate man who's losing the chess game. He's spiraling out of control and throwing all the checkers in the world at a master chessman.

Rosengart will offer a day less in jail! Trust him! He really is that great! And if Vivian said "he's willing to step down" it is because HE is no joking around! Let's have faith together :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 3