BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

1 hour ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I told yall :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

OP should update the post

59 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Ugh. Wtf. It seems like if you really calm down and read the language of the filing/articles, it says he is willing to step down and transition. Even Rosengart said he needs to step down immediately, indicating he's not doing that.

It's gonna be a slow process, but I still think it's progress. It went from outright refusal to being willing to (openly) transition to another conservator of the estate. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

It's funny to me that Jamie thinks he deserves a "transition period", because we all know none of that is about Britney. Knowing Penny now though, she'll probably agree to that. He's just trying to buy time for whatever it is they're doing behind the scenes. That and some other things probably, someone here mentioned he might negotiate to stop Britney from ever suing him and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did that. They just want time to hide whatever they can.

And please stfu Jamie. Britney said it herself that you forced her to work. Who are you trying to argue against exactly?

• Love 2
  • Like 7
5 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

No. Britney said in court she DID NOT want to perform. Stop doubting her words. Anyone who has been to her 2018 world tour knows that she clearly did not want to be there. Stop defending human exploitation. 

Human exploitation is an understatement. This is human trafficking and modern slavery...!!!

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Jamie's lawyer Vivian Thoreen claims that "If the public knew all the facts of Ms. Spears’ life, not only her highs but also her lows, all of the addiction and mental health issues that she has struggled with, they would praise Mr. Spears for the job he has done"

What a scum :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I'd love to have a nice chat with this woman because the things that keep coming out of her mouth are so beyond dumb that it's mind-boggling. She thinks she's doing a great job by trashing Britney every damn time she opens that mouth of hers but her statements are just bizarre and I seriously wanna know what she charges so much money for. What she's essentially telling the public here is that because Britney had addiction and mental health issues, because she had lows, Jamie is a hero and did the right thing by locking her up and treating her like a slave for 13 years straight. And because the public doesn't know ALL the facts, Jamie will forever be the villain. Implying that whatever "facts" we don't know, would justify the abuse we do know about, confirmed by Britney herself. She then goes on to say that the public will never know because we don't have a right to know. Says who? As far as I'm concerned Britney wants us to know. And she says that while telling the public all about Britney's "addiction issues" which apparently justify years of abuse and torture. This woman is insane.

• Love 5
Just now, FreeBritneyPerra said:

guys this is a marketing move from DADDY COLON! He, as always, pay TMZ to spread this FAKES and the world believe it.

EVERYONE is telling he finally let her free now, lit, everyone not even Britney fans . 

And this is the image that ppl will have of him with this, a clean one. 

Oh lawd jesus I hope you're wrong. But I suspect you may be right. These people are downright conniving. 

• Love 1