BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

10 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

I just love the paragraph about Britney and her fragile mental health and addictions. So if she was that mentally impaired and had such addictions why was she guest starring on How I Met Your Mother two months later, releasing a single 4/5 months later, an album after that and touring. If Britney was that bad no way in hell would she of jumped back that fast. Please!!!! I can't stand Jamie' lawyer one bit.

This has to be brought up in court!!!!! 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, 601Bird said:

I’m not a Moran! I can careless if she wanted to preform! She wanted to preform! And we saw it in 07 no one forced her to do those club shows! Just saying she was preforming good until Pom! If she has mental issues people do say they want to do things then change their minds! Bc of bipolar then it’s too late! We aren’t there! Im giving him the benefit of the doubt at least we can give him that! I’d rather her be In Louisiana with no paps, retired raising her kids and being happy! 

Don't give him the benefit of the doubt after Britney's testimony. Did you listen what she said about this person? The real question here is HOW is he still walking free???

• Love 3
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Roger said:

They are pulling the same **** with her Instagram - allegedly -. It's all smoke and mirrors, they want us to believe this or that and still control the narrative in their favor. We have to be precautious with everything coming from "her" so-called team.

This. They will control everything until they finally can't anymore. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Britneylandia said:

People in Twitter celebrating Britney’s is finally free? LOL. The fight isn’t over yet. There’s still a lot to do! 
First of all, Jamie is not even out of it yet!

Second of all, she will have to be able to remove the conservatorship for good, until then she’s still under restrains, just from another people that are “professionals”.

THE WAR ISN’T OVER UNTIL SHE’S COMPLETELY FREE WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER RIGHTS BACK!!!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

And until all people that enslaved her are brought to justice. Father, judge Penny, conservators, family that looked the other way etc

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Not his precious Jamie Lynn tho. Daddy loves her 

Oh no, she’ll be brought up most likely also. It’s if Britney will want to sue her or not. I don’t think she would to be honest. 

Financial record will prove them all as guilty in some way. Allegedly 

• Love 1