BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

17 minutes ago, 601Bird said:

In a way I feel like he had good intentions. She was losing it in 06-07. If we didn’t have him we wouldn’t had seen her preform the way we wanted to see her perform or her career may have been over. I feel he’s old school and he’s made some mistakes doing it alone with no help from Lynn. I hope they can reconcile before it’s not too late if he’s innocent as he says. 

You can’t be that dumb.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

SEND JAMIE SPEARS TO JAIL FOREVER!!!

• Love 5
  • Haha 3
17 minutes ago, 601Bird said:

In a way I feel like he had good intentions. She was losing it in 06-07. If we didn’t have him we wouldn’t had seen her preform the way we wanted to see her perform or her career may have been over. I feel he’s old school and he’s made some mistakes doing it alone with no help from Lynn. I hope they can reconcile before it’s not too late if he’s innocent as he says. 

You’re delusional.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Wait... so we're celebrating that he basically said he'll go if Judge Penny asks him to? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: 

I knew there was a catch. Watch this woman say she doesn't feel James needs to go. Now it feels like a PR move so James can say "well, I tried to go but the courts wanted daddy to stay. Daddy loves his little cheese grit baby girl!"

• Haha 9
9 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

publicity stunt! All to plead his side once the story backtracked! I was thinking that before I just saw the update.

They are pulling the same **** with her Instagram - allegedly -. It's all smoke and mirrors, they want us to believe this or that and still control the narrative in their favor. We have to be precautious with everything coming from "her" so-called team.

• Love 7
Just now, phareezy said:

Wait... so we're celebrating that he basically said he'll go if Judge Penny asks him to? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: 

I knew there was a catch. Watch this woman say she doesn't feel James needs to go. Now it feels like a PR move so James can say "well, I tried to go but the courts wanted daddy to stay. Daddy loves his little cheese grit baby girl!"

Ugh. Judge Pennywise is useless and I totally see that happening. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

She was forced to perform you moron. 

So you care more about your own egotistical desire to see her perform, than her freedom and free will ? 

I’m not a Moran! I can careless if she wanted to preform! She wanted to preform! And we saw it in 07 no one forced her to do those club shows! Just saying she was preforming good until Pom! If she has mental issues people do say they want to do things then change their minds! Bc of bipolar then it’s too late! We aren’t there! Im giving him the benefit of the doubt at least we can give him that! I’d rather her be In Louisiana with no paps, retired raising her kids and being happy!