BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Y'all I wouldn't believe some of these Tweets saying Jamie isn't stepping down. He is. The ship is officially going down. 

He isn't, he's saying he will if that's what the judge decides (but there's a few IF's as stated in that previous BritneyLawArmy tweet with the court docs aka he will if that saves his and his team's ***).

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Y'all I wouldn't believe some of these Tweets saying Jamie isn't stepping down. He is. The ship is officially going down. 

he is but he's still pending matters, i.e. 2019 accounting and other resolutions. so he's not stepping down immediately, but pretty much he's laying out conditions for that to happen

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, websurfer22 said:

No. He better not get out of criminal charges.

But if he’s trying to negotiate criminal charges, he KNOWS he’s done stuff worthy of charges being filed against him.

Yea i think he would resign only on a condition that there are no criminal investigations done on him further.

Let's see how this goes.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, 601Bird said:

In a way I feel like he had good intentions. She was losing it in 06-07. If we didn’t have him we wouldn’t had seen her preform the way we wanted to see her perform or her career may have been over. I feel he’s old school and he’s made some mistakes doing it alone with no help from Lynn. I hope they can reconcile before it’s not too late if he’s innocent as he says. 

I feel maybe till 2009-2010 it was needed but the problem is that it became solely for the money after then I agree Brit was not in a good situation and needed someone to take care but the way it has been going on is criminal. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

She was forced to perform you moron. 

So you care more about your own egotistical desire to see her perform, than her freedom and free will ? 

I can't believe that her own fans would justify her own slavery...wow!

• Love 6

FINALLY!!! He knows the financial investigation is about to take place. He’s shaking and trying to look like he’s wanting the best for her… Too little too late, Papa Spears :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

LOL at him saying he’s going to be part of the conservatorship still. Sweetie, you’re going to be in prison. Let it go :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 6
  • Like 1