BREAKING: Jamie Spears is willing to step down as Britney's conservator

My God Vivian and James are such a pieces of ****s.

Like jfc how much lower you can go.

He is literally dragging a conservatee thought the mud. Someone he is supposed to protect. And now is going after Lynn.

He truly is despicable. And his colone should simply explode by now. Hopefully in Viviand/Harvey's face

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think everyone outraged that team con tricked the media - this does NOT help them. If anything, if he does not step down on or before Sep. 29, there will be more public outrage. He's on his way out imo. He has conceded (though he will kick and scream and point fingers till the very last moment when the ink dries). 

Sorry Jordan but nothing has changed. He’s not resigning, not stepping aside. He’s opposing Britney ‘s petition to have him removed. He’s saying was already in the process of stepping out of the con whith Ingham, which is hightly doubtable. 
We’ll have to wait and see in sep 29th. He wants to negotiate and won’t give up without fighting.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rcity said:

Sorry Jordan but nothing has changed. He’s not resigning, not stepping aside. He’s opposing Britney ‘s petition to have him removed. He’s saying was already in the process of stepping out of the con whith Ingham, which is hightly doubtable. 
We’ll have to wait and see in sep 29th. He wants to negotiate and won’t give up without fighting.

you're right, nothing has changed YET, but it's very different if they just plainly opposed to it, and were like, nope, we completely disagree and we're not stepping back, like ever.

They can try negotiate all they want, but if the judge sides with Rosengart's claims, they'll have to step down, negotiations or not. The difference is they're saying they will resign if they're asked to, we'll have to wait and see if they keep their promise.

They've opposed everything else in the past, the Bessemer Trust, the unsealing of the documents, naming Jodi as conservator, Jodi's security payments, etc. but their attitude is different now. The attacks to Britney and Lynne are them just grasping straws in order to not admit that everything they're accused of is true. Which is funny because isn't that what the psychic reading said? Though one doesn't need to be a psychic to know they'd do that.

• Like 4

Seriously guys, if Jamie isn't removed on September 29 or even suspended, we know for sure Penny is corrupt and we will have to work towards having her removed and then investigated. There is no reason to keep this abusive ******* on, it's harmful to Britney and they have picked a fantastic replacement until they can file to end this.

It's so funny how so many people understimate us fans. We will literally drag you all the way down by exposing you. Don't send any threats or anything stupid like that, just continue to expose these losers.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Seriously guys, if Jamie isn't removed on September 29 or even suspended, we know for sure Penny is corrupt and we will have to work towards having her removed and then investigated. There is no reason to keep this abusive ******* on, it's harmful to Britney and they have picked a fantastic replacement until they can file to end this.

We don't have to wait until September to be sure !

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I’m sorry but the title doesn’t sit right with me. He’s not stepping down. Everyone thinks he’s completely gone ... it’s misleading and all for clicks. 

There's nothing misleading about the title. 

It doesn't say he's stepped down. It doesn't say Britney is free. It says Jamie is WILLING to step down which is exactly what it says in the court documents.

• Like 2

This is great news if he is willing to step down and it gets approved but what really bugs me is the way he can’t just admit his wrong doings. Instead he and that robotic ***** Vivian are dragging Britney through the mud with their usual narrative that “if people really knew”. The fact is she was forced to perform, record albums, do a residency, do 3 tours so if anything they’re shooting themselves in the foot by implying that she was so ill but still forced to work and make them money. 

Really Jamie should have respected Britney’s wishes and stepped down with immediate effect. Saying you’re willing to step down and work with Britney’s lawyer etc isn’t the same thing. He’s completely ignoring all the abusing allegations Britney testified about thus still calling her a liar and crazy. 

I HATE that man with all it’s worth. It’s still a massive step in the right direction but it just feels odd somehow I feel like he should have resigned immediately.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Springtime said:

I think the fact Jamie is admitting that for the past 12 years the Conservatorship Estate has been paying for Lynn's "Louisiana mansion" including utility bills + maid service, $150,000 a year - he is basically saying he did an awful job being a conservator for Brtiney's estate. How is it for the best interest of Britney to pay her mum's bills???? Sure, the investigator and everyone else should have contested this (**** Ingham) but he is basically giving ammunition to Rosengart - here, in my own declaration I'm stating that I signed for expenses to be paid out of Britney's estate that have nothing to do with Britney or her best interest! 

This is brilliant! 

Yep, while also claiming that Britney and Lynn have pretty much been estranged for the last 13 years and barely have a relationship! I'm really looking forward to Rosengart's response to all this, I predict he's going to wipe the floor clean with Vivian. She ain't all that. 

• Like 3