Britney strips off her shirt, looks amazing in new Insta video: made you look

13 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Before a mother she is a human being, and should have freedom to express herself and do whatever she wants!

I just saw some news with a mom who abandoned her baby for weeks in her apartment, cuz the mom wanted to party cuz she had a birthday. The baby died, obviously. And therefore your statement here, (without any context but just the meaning expressed in the words themselves), is completely wrong Awkward Britney Spears GIF.

When you have children, there are obligations. And to be honest her moaning stuff, on top of this topless reposting, is very immature and a little bit disturbing :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:, given her situation. She comes off weird and i agree with the Backstreet Boy boy now... it is almost too weird that i feel like it is planned somehow to doom her rights. Cuz honestly, that is not grown up behaviour. Heck, most teenagers dont post auditory and visual posts like that, and there is a reason for it!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I just saw some news with a mom who abandoned her baby for weeks in her apartment, cuz the mom wanted to party cuz she had a birthday. The baby died, obviously. And therefore your statement here, (without any context but just the meaning expressed in the words themselves), is completely wrong Awkward Britney Spears GIF.

When you have children, there are obligations. And to be honest her moaning stuff, on top of this topless reposting, is very immature and a little bit disturbing :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:, given her situation. She comes off weird and i agree with the Backstreet Boy boy now... it is almost too weird that i feel like it is planned somehow to doom her rights. Cuz honestly, that is not grown up behaviour. Heck, most teenagers dont post auditory and visual posts like that, and there is a reason for it!

If you feel that way get the kardashians in a cship for giving their kids no start to life with their naked mums all over the internet what are you?:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

If you feel that way get the kardashians in a cship for giving their kids no start to life with their naked mums all over the internet what are you?:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

First, her topless posts are not glamorous shoots, they are her standing in a garden pulling at her pants.

Secondly, Kardashians are not in a fragile situation where i would think it would be highly beneficial to appear as sane as possible, especially now.

Thirdly, show me a Kardashian moaning like a freaking pørn star, like that?

Fourthly i am a person that knows how to separate apples and pears and i dont applaud everything somebody does just because they have a certain name, brand, legacy. I commend and condemn to my liking whether it is Britney doing something stupid or Trump doing something nice :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

First, her topless posts are not glamorous shoots, they are her standing in a garden pulling at her pants.

Secondly, Kardashians are not in a fragile situation where i would think it would be highly beneficial to appear as sane as possible, especially now.

Thirdly, show me a Kardashian moaning like a freaking pørn star, like that?

Fourthly i am a person that knows how to separate apples and pears and i dont applaud everything somebody does just because they have a certain name, brand, legacy. I commend and condemn to my liking whether it is Britney doing something stupid or Trump doing something nice :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

1st they do them in mirrors is that glamorous?

2 they have kids that are babies hers are teens 

3 Kim has a **** video on ****hub (the most watxhed **** video on the internet where have you been?)

4 you’re dumb and conservative and need to do some research.

it’s not one rule for some and not for others Britney is an adult with feelings and rights and she’s stripped of most of them let her do what she wants 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

This on top of Sam's Insta video with her moaning... it's like she really wants to do some kind of pørn Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN.

I don't understand her saying she wanted to take time out because people were attacking her then in a heartbeat she's supposedly posting this stuff, which in our lovely, misogynistic world is more likely to bring up so many negative comments anyway. I think the zig-zagging, stream of consciousness of her posts is being done deliberately by her team. If it isn't, it's something many of us are going to have to deal with later on. I know she has a wild side anyway and appreciate that.

But I think it's the not knowing in how much she controls her IG that makes it all feel darker. Without a c-ship in place, I honestly believe most people aren't going to give a s.h.i.t when she posts stuff like this, to be honest. I've seen stuff that verges on deeply p.o.r.nographic and this ain't it. 

I know some fans think these posts will damage her reputation over the court case but I don't think it should even matter in a legal sense. For most people. However, with Vivian weilding her verbal swords for a character assassination and sl.u.t shaming her while a condescending, unfeeling, corrupt judge listens not given one iota of a s.h.i.t about Britney's predicament, it might just have an impact on her case. They are looking to smear her and use it against her to protect their a.s.s.es because they don't have one REAL thing on her at all to prove she's crazy. She never has been. So they'll create the narrative like they've always done. Create the problem and then deliver the solution. Just like they did in the lead up to 2008.

Personally, I believe it's less to do with hurting her court case or reputation, which is just collateral damage, and more to do with hurting her as a person the way a malignant narcissist loves to use emotional and mental abuse to push their victims back in to submission. Time will tell and I might be very wrong and don't mind admitting that when I'm proved wrong. But this women is SURROUNDED by more evil malignant narcissists than most humans do and it should be a valid concern for fans to consider.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

narcissist loves to use emotional and mental abuse to push their victims back in to submission.

Preach GIF.

However you dont have to use the term "malignant narcissist" as malignant is part of the very definition of narcissism; no empathy.

Also i would like to add sociopaths and psychopaths to the mix. Psychos are genetically psycho, whereas socios are made "psycho" due to their abusive environment/relations, while growing up. And there are definitely some of these in the system as well. Trauma (emotional) either makes you a "monster" or an empath. 

Btw this sentence i quoted of yours, is so true. It can be an inherited family thing really and the victims can be completely oblivious to what they are exposed to/are doing themselves. Because it is so ingrained into their way of perceiving life, that it is the only pattern (being the abuser or the abused, or both depending on different situations/relations) their neural network can recognize/operate by :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:.

Sorry for blabbering, but i related on a very personal level.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

However you dont have to use the term "malignant narcissist" as malignant is part of the very definition of narcissism; no empathy.

Also i would like to add sociopaths and psychopaths to the mix. Psychos are genetically psycho, whereas socios are made "psycho" due to their abusive environment/relations, while growing up. And there are definitely some of these in the system as well. Trauma (emotional) either makes you a "monster" or an empath. 

I only started recently using the term malignant narcissism even though it's redundant because I come from a family of narcs. However, compared to the Spears family and their horrifying behaviour revealed over the past few weeks, they make my family look like a Mary Poppins commitee! So, I guess I was trying to seperate in my mind the two on levels of their awful behaviour.

But yes, narcissists are truly awful, despicable people. In fact, I think they are more insidious and worse than psychos and sociopaths. I read recently that psychopaths are born that way and sociopaths are made through trauma. However not all of them are dangerous. They just have a massive empathy bypass. In certain jobs they would do well where they need to keep a cool head, like military careers where they can switch off from traumatic situations that would put a normal person in lifelong therapy. Probably less than ideal life partners, though! Narcs on the other hand crave the twisted, negative emotional interaction with others to feed their blackened souls! They live to destroy others for their own empowerment. Studying these kinds of psychology is fascinating though.

'Trauma (emotional) either makes you a "monster" or an empath. ' - I'd never thought of the empath bit to this line of thought. I can certainly relate to it in my own case.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Trauma (emotional) either makes you a "monster" or an empath. ' - I'd never thought of the empath bit to this line of thought. I can certainly relate to it in my own case.

I feel like I'm an empath,

but I can't seem to feel any empathy for people who have opposite views on social or political matters :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: 

If I find their opinion too triggering, I lose all of my empathy, it's weird :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Man she looks SO beautiful and young!

It seems like whatever horrible plastic surgery she did 

disappeared.

She has SUCH a great body especially for being a mother of 2 and also turning 40 this year.

(Im 12 yrs younger and my body is not like hers)

And also is it just me or does her shirt remind you of her school girl uniform from BOMT?

• Love 7