Britney strips off her shirt, looks amazing in new Insta video: made you look

britney was a sweet smart little girl

then she grew up after seeing some s hi t of this world and experienced loss on many levels

britney developed a mature darker side her cash cow handlers and record company did not want 

britney can speak to us through the 3rd eye and if youre open to it you will understand.

love you britney.

• Love 3

These videos look "weird" to say the least to most of the public, I'm sorry but that's what it is.... gp is not watching these akward videos saying "oh look how beautiful is she", never will....

She clearly knows how "powerful and famous" she is, in her testimony she was pretty clear... so i don't get why she would post this low quality and akward material on her social media... still not fully buying all these instagram crazyness... I need to see some live stuff, whenever she will be allowed to or better, when she won't need permission from anybody....

• Love 6
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

What must Jayden and Sean think? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

She shouldn’t restrict her life more than it already is because MAYBE her kids would be embarrassed by a silly video where she looks amazing. Before a mother she is a human being, and should have freedom to express herself and do whatever she wants!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Britneylandia said:

She shouldn’t restrict her life more than it already is because MAYBE her kids would be embarrassed by a silly video where she looks amazing. Before a mother she is a human being, and should have freedom to express herself and do whatever she wants!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 1