The Weeknd lead single inspired by Take off?

On 8/12/2021 at 11:01 AM, danielhaus29 said:

Is the weeknd lead single inspired by take off? the chorus sounds similar, also he mentioned being inspired by in the zone:

inspired by ITZ??? 

What are your sources?  i really doubt this guy said that

• Haha 1

Honestly, the first time I heard " Take My Breath" I totally was reminded of "Take Off".. just the chorus mostly. So cool to see someone else heard it too.

But, I mean he would have to be a superfan like us to have heard that song! so maybe just coincidental??

"Take Off" is one of my fave unreleased Britney tracks. And big production like on TMB is always what I imagine when hearing it...like synthy, 80s Michael vibes.

(Also loving all these Weeknd+ Britney threads... let the manifestation continue:wink_britney_everytime_white:.....)

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Lou said:

omg!! i always thought she hated her!!

On the billboard awards when she performed TOMH in front of him, he was the only one sitting with a contempt face

Do you not know Abel? He could of won her millennium award that night and still sit there with a calm face..he is very chill..he sat front row and watched her entire set.. he looked genuinely interested in HER 

14 hours ago, Kevney said:

i cant find his reaction to that performance. where is it?

05:51

• Love 2