An album that disappointed you?

• Super Mods

Ariana_Grande_-_Positions.png

Positions. I thought Ariana was gonna create something even better than Thank U Next. Once Positions leaked, I had such a huge meltdown that I created a post on Exhale explaining that Ariana might have leaked unfinished demos on purpose to fool the leakers :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

imagine my breakdown when it got released on Spotify and I realized the leak was accurate. 2007ney had nothing on me at that point, I was ready to smash windows :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

22 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

th?id=OIP.p-kXGw3D50xmom7Q85aIkAHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

:orangu_orangutan_ape: I love all of the songs on that album

Anyway here are mine.

Black Pink Album - so much potential, many promises, influence (thanks for bringing girl crush back)... but what is this??

Chromatica - I like Alice and Sour Candy, maybe also Ariana song, but rest is not what I would expect from her.

Chemtrails Over the Countryclub - somehow falls with NFR and Lust for Life, neither my favs.

Britney Jean - never listened to it in full even.

Ciara - Beauty marks

On 8/13/2021 at 4:01 AM, Peanut said:

Chromatica & Madame X. I don't know what happened with Gaga ...that Ariana feature didn't help either, made me cringe. Madame X is just bizzare awful. I can understand what was in mind but the results were bad! It just didn't work!

Need to disagree, after Rebel Heart and MSNA this album is amazing.  I still listen deluxe version of the album and it’s great. Looking For Mercy, Loca, Gun’s Control and others are amazing songs.

For me biggest disappointment of the albums was:

1) Body Language from Kylie ( after excellent Fever it was nothing special);

2) Shania Twain’s Now (too big expectations for that, even Poor me was good);

3) Justin Timberlake Justinfied - only singles was ok, the solo album was meah.

2 minutes ago, ****ie James said:

So you liked Changes more? I have yet to hear Justice I've only heard the singles. Changes was more urban. Thought Exhalers hated urban music 🤷🤷🤷🤷

No I didn’t like changes either tbh lol

I couldn’t decide what album is worse. Both of them have really cheesy songs/lyrics. But I do like the song “peaches” a lot. 

4 minutes ago, MX3 said:

No I didn’t like changes either tbh lol

I couldn’t decide what album is worse. Both of them have really cheesy songs/lyrics. But I do like the song “peaches” a lot. 

Peaches is a bop and his biggest hit on Justice I think. Although I heard Hold On on the radio a lot. I hate the video though.

• Like 1

Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods

Miley Cyrus - Dead Petz and Younger Now

Ciara - Beauty Marks 

Lady Gaga - Cheek to Cheek with Tony Bennett, some of Chromatica and Joanne

Missy Elliott - Iconology. Although there's some bops like Cool Off and Throw It Back.

Madonna - Madame X 🤷 I tried to like it but it was too 'artistic' in my opinion. Also some of MDNA and Rebel Heart. 

Rihanna - Anti. I liked the album actually I love it but I miss her Pop sound so much. This album was too urban which I cannot believe I'm saying it because I love female pop artists who do more urban sounds. 

Kesha - Rainbow and High Road

Hilary Duff - Breathe In Breathe Out 

Eminem - Every album overall released After the legendary Recovery album 

Alicia Keys - Every album overall minus a few songs since her iconic Girl On Fire and The Element of Freedom

Britney Spears - Some of Britney Jean (Hold on Tight, Passenger, It Should Be Easy, Alien)

JoJo - Mad Love 

Katy Perry -some of One of the Boys, her Christian record and most of Smile. 

Ava Max - all her songs expect Everytime I Cry and My Head My Heart

Bebe Rexha - some of Expectations. Better Mistakes is a great album. 

Kim Petras - Era 1 (too pop) Clarity remains iconic.

Taylor Swift - folklore and evermore

Camila Cabello - Camila (The First album)

Christina Aguilera - Liberation. I like some of the songs but it's just a very messy all over the place record. Lotus and Bionic are iconic in my book. Stay pressed.

23 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Ariana_Grande_-_Positions.png

Positions. I thought Ariana was gonna create something even better than Thank U Next. Once Positions leaked, I had such a huge meltdown that I created a post on Exhale explaining that Ariana might have leaked unfinished demos on purpose to fool the leakers :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

imagine my breakdown when it got released on Spotify and I realized the leak was accurate. 2007ney had nothing on me at that point, I was ready to smash windows :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Positions is more for her R&B fans. If you love her shimmery bubblegum pop sound then Positions is not for you. I love it. I think it's her most sensual mature record. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block