OMG ANOTHER FANTASY IS COMING - Fantasy Sheer

ugh guys, sources, USE SOURCES. You can't just post stuff. Not that at this point it would be weird to see this actually released, but this could be fake as well, it has happened before, and I'm not going to read five pages to see if someone found out.

On 8/12/2021 at 7:36 AM, Isla said:

Why do I feel like I've seen the light pink bottle design before? Was it used for another Fantasy fragrance?

Not sure how to feel about 'sheer'.... ddd

Maybe you're thinking about Glitter Fantasy:

X_fantasyglitter30ml7149.jpg?38

• Love 1
8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

ugh guys, sources, USE SOURCES. You can't just post stuff. Not that at this point it would be weird to see this actually released, but this could be fake as well, it has happened before, and I'm not going to read five pages to see if someone found out.

Maybe you're thinking about Glitter Fantasy:

X_fantasyglitter30ml7149.jpg?38

Ddddd maybe? They do look quite similar. Although I’m leaning towards Cherry Blossom Fantasy.

• Like 1
On 8/15/2021 at 1:33 PM, ****ie James said:

No.

Nobody is here for a book 😂🤷 the only book I read is the Bible 🤷

we want a docuseries/doc or an interview with Oprah or even Ellen. Ellen loves Britney and they always have good chemistry together. 

ewww not Ellen. She might be good for a fun interview but not a serious 'tell all'...

• Like 1
On 8/12/2021 at 6:39 AM, tobstar73 said:

Fantasy Sheer

Are they joking, these names don’t even make sense anymore 

A852-F49-E-B00-D-403-E-B04-E-CC8-BFDBA77

7-CBCDBF5-A61-F-4-DD4-8598-D2-B96-D047-D

I like the bottle thoughsheer.jpg.8c7df39b14edc2942a3022dce2b86b58.jpg

I'm in love with this bottle, it's amazing. I wanna buy It. Hope It comes to Brazil soon. Interisting, we had a intense version of Fantasy and now we have a version more weak/lighter/freshier of the fragrance.

• 3 months later...
On 8/12/2021 at 6:25 AM, HIM said:

I cannot for the love of Britney can keep up with this Fantasy perfume line. There are just so many. Who’s buying these all? How can you afford every bottle? Do you even wear them? Does Britney know she has this many? Why don’t they promote the original line or her other scents? 

Literally I love britney but at this point There's 900000000 versions of fantasy 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block