OMG ANOTHER FANTASY IS COMING - Fantasy Sheer

6 hours ago, VanillaCandlez said:

β€œSheer” denotes a fragrance flanker that’s a lighter / fresher interpretation of the original.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Even though I’m not buying anything new to support the boycott, it’s still frustrating that these newer releases are Europe only. Britney is an American celebrity, why stop releasing in thatΒ market?Β I’ve beenΒ curious to sniffΒ Fantasy Intense & Rainbow Fantasy, but it’s not like I can just bop on over to my localΒ Kohls to smell them anymore.Β 

Not sure what Revlon is thinking

Yeah you're not the only one on this forum that's mentioned the newer perfumes not being sold in the US.... I'm not sure either, maybe they're not selling as well there anymore?

• Love 1
20 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

does anyone have the link? other than Absolute Britney post, I can't find anything on the French AmazonΒ 

thinking its a hoax, can't find anything either no info on google either and i'm pretty good at finding stuff.Β 

Ebay UK one bottle of this selling for 83.99euros shipping from france. why is there only one bottle of this stuff in the world?

Edited by lisa smith
new info

Theory: Britney still wants her perfume line to go on but 3*** intentionally f’d something up contractually.

Prior to the hiatus, Britney did heavy promo for her last pre-hiatus perfume, Prerogative. From personal experience, every single new Britney perfume would be sold at Kohl’s after the initial release. This stopped after Prerogative. The next fragrance, Rainbow Fantasy was only readily available to US buyers for a short period of time through Britney’s website store. Β Every perfume release since then, you could only buy in the US for the first 6 months or so of releaseΒ if you went through eBay or a European outlet.

And of course, no new promo from Britney except Rainbow Fantasy may have been a photo taken specifically for the perfume.

I think *** ****ed something up with the domestic (US)Β sales and distribution contracts intentionally. It may be a long-term contract so maybe the perfume line couldn’t have been destroyed completely. Maybe it is more cost efficient and profitable to sell overseas. I don’t know. I’m a lawyer and I can think of various nuances as to how this could’ve been f’d up. Β End of the day, I think it is more likely that *** muddied the contract with Revlon and less likely that Britney would either have the power to change anything. Β At most, Britney may have said β€œno more promotion” and Revlon said no more US sales; of course had Britney made that decision, we all know why she did…..

Also… if you google β€œBritney Spears Perfume Wiki” a page comes up showing a list of Britney’s perfumes and mentions β€œSecret Fantasy” and β€œMystic Fantasy” but not β€œFantasy Sheet” last time I checked. There’s also a promotional poster for Secret Fantasy with a black bottle. Like all y’all’s β€œConservatorship Fantsay” but without the gradient.Β 

Also: other than the ebay link someone posted, bsavenue dot com which I think is a French company is doing presale for Fantasy Sheer. So it’s a real thing I guess

• Like 1
1 hour ago, elliebee said:

Theory: Britney still wants her perfume line to go on but 3*** intentionally f’d something up contractually.

Prior to the hiatus, Britney did heavy promo for her last pre-hiatus perfume, Prerogative. From personal experience, every single new Britney perfume would be sold at Kohl’s after the initial release. This stopped after Prerogative. The next fragrance, Rainbow Fantasy was only readily available to US buyers for a short period of time through Britney’s website store. Β Every perfume release since then, you could only buy in the US for the first 6 months or so of releaseΒ if you went through eBay or a European outlet.

And of course, no new promo from Britney except Rainbow Fantasy may have been a photo taken specifically for the perfume.

I think *** ****ed something up with the domestic (US)Β sales and distribution contracts intentionally. It may be a long-term contract so maybe the perfume line couldn’t have been destroyed completely. Maybe it is more cost efficient and profitable to sell overseas. I don’t know. I’m a lawyer and I can think of various nuances as to how this could’ve been f’d up. Β End of the day, I think it is more likely that *** muddied the contract with Revlon and less likely that Britney would either have the power to change anything. Β At most, Britney may have said β€œno more promotion” and Revlon said no more US sales; of course had Britney made that decision, we all know why she did…..

Also… if you google β€œBritney Spears Perfume Wiki” a page comes up showing a list of Britney’s perfumes and mentions β€œSecret Fantasy” and β€œMystic Fantasy” but not β€œFantasy Sheet” last time I checked. There’s also a promotional poster for Secret Fantasy with a black bottle. Like all y’all’s β€œConservatorship Fantsay” but without the gradient.Β 

Also: other than the ebay link someone posted, bsavenue dot com which I think is a French company is doing presale for Fantasy Sheer. So it’s a real thing I guess

I don't think those are real

this is a replica

c97150-hi-11-web_480x480.jpg?v=158928700

And Secret Fantasy is the brand of an Avon perfume

375x500.10907.jpg

Β 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block