OMG ANOTHER FANTASY IS COMING - Fantasy Sheer

I dont know what to say. Could it be that Elizabeth Arden's contract has a clause where they have to release a new perfume in a certain amount o time? Contracts for big brands, lines or intelectual properties usually work that way. Cause its impossible that EA doesnt understand its just not the right time, at least until Britney gets rid of Jamie. 

What photoshoot they'll use in the box though? The Femme Fatale one again? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edit: lol in the description it says "Sensual, sparkling and sparkling..." is this a troll post? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

I dont know what to say. Could it be that Elizabeth Arden's contract has a clause where they have to release a new perfume in a certain amount o time? Contracts for big brands, lines or intelectual properties usually work that way. Cause its impossible that EA doesnt understand its just not the right time, at least until Britney gets rid of Jamie. 

What photoshoot they'll use in the box though? The Femme Fatale one again? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edit: lol in the description it says "Sensual, sparkling and sparkling..." is this a troll post? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

It's not Elizabeth Arden, it's Revlon, they acquired Elizabeth Arden in 2016 and they now distribute Britney's perfumes. I'm pretty sure they're the ones who keep releasing these to keep the perfume empire alive because of how successful it is. I'm not sure if team con are that involved.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I swear these are the exact same notes that was in the old fantasy….

“Sheer” denotes a fragrance flanker that’s a lighter / fresher interpretation of the original. 

Even though I’m not buying anything new to support the boycott, it’s still frustrating that these newer releases are Europe only. Britney is an American celebrity, why stop releasing in that market? I’ve been curious to sniff Fantasy Intense & Rainbow Fantasy, but it’s not like I can just bop on over to my local Kohls to smell them anymore. 

Not sure what Revlon is thinking

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block