why don't we have a chat section / window?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Exhale's Discord: https://discord.gg/PJGD677z

4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

We used to. It was here in multiple forms over the years. Most recent form was a little pop up in bottom right hand corner as the user above me mentioned.  Before that, it was on the home page at the top. Before that, it was its own separate page. 

Why not mentioning our ages ? Some can fake it but it would be interesting

• Haha 1
On 8/12/2021 at 2:01 AM, BUWYGF said:

We had one, but it was removed because nobody was using it unfortunately.

I remember hardly anyone was ever in there! The forum would show plenty of active users, and the posts were active, but hardly anyone used the chat feature..eventually I just stopped checking to see if there was anyone in there. 

Would LOVE for Exhale to have another shot at a chat, but since Exhale is way more strict & moderated —I doubt that it’s even a possibility. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Because it would be too cumbersome for all the mods to help me fend off all the hot men bombarding me with constant marriage proposals. My faint monogamous heart couldn't handle all the pressure between all the prospective suitors. Besides, all the explicit titillating messages I'd constantly receive would trigger so many NSA complaints and overwhelm Google's monetizing algorithm to the point of its inevitable destruction. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block