Misheard Britney Lyrics?

3 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

tripping the streets

I thought she said stripping in the streets......referring to the time she didn't wear underwear

Is it not “stripping in the streets”? That’s what I’ve thought all these years :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Also this post reminds me of when I was in the third grade and BOMT came out - there was a big “controversy” amongst my friends because one girl started the rumour that Britney was saying “when I drink whiskey I lose my mind” despite the fact that it doesn’t sound like that at all lolll

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

in slave i always hear "yeah yeah, yeah yeah" instead of "get it get it, get it get it"

also i've never been able to understand the entire chorus of break the ice. to me it sounds like "let me break the ice - iaojvaefaa get you right, whatchaoeigjaibgoaejba, baby i can make you feel hot hot hot"

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, mmseventy said:

Is it not “stripping in the streets”? That’s what I’ve thought all these years :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Also this post reminds me of when I was in the third grade and BOMT came out - there was a big “controversy” amongst my friends because one girl started the rumour that Britney was saying “when I drink whiskey I lose my mind” despite the fact that it doesn’t sound like that at all lolll

I just remember looking up the lyrics and it said tripping

I’ve also always heard “he makes me feel sweaty” in Hold on tight 😂

Also in Freakshow I’ve always thought it was “if they wanna know, tell em nothing wrong” but apparently on genius lyrics it’s “If they wanna know, tell em mind their own”

Ahahahahaha yes. I remember back in 2011 as I was running n as fast as I could to get home after school to hear Femme Fatale for the 1st time, when I got to HOW I ROLL I thought she was saying 

"downtown where my pu$$y is out" I was like what U say brinni? :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

Then I heard it again and she was actually saying where my posse is at, so I ended up making fun of myself all alone in my room. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1