Misheard Britney Lyrics?

Theres a line in Hold On Tight that goes "you make me feel so at ease" but the first time I heard it, I thought she said "you make me feel sweaty" and now I can't unhear it and the song is ruined for me :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Also on Don't Cry after she sings "pack my bags, cant take no more", the next line sounds to me something like "party awesome out the door" and to this day I still dont know what she actually says 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Lumanizer said:

Theres a line in Hold On Tight that goes "you make me feel so at ease" but the first time I heard it, I thought she said "you make me feel sweaty" and now I can't unhear it and the song is ruined for me :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Also on Don't Cry after she sings "pack my bags, cant take no more", the next line sounds to me something like "party awesome out the door" and to this day I still dont know what she actually says 

I also heard ‘you make me feel sweaty’

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Also I’ve never seen anybody else talk about this but in Matches I always hear “my father is killin’ me” instead of “my fire is killin’ me” at 1:39 :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Lumanizer said:

Adios, I'm out the door

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

I think it’s “f-ck” and it says “f-uck” on the Apple Music lyrics so… 🤷🏽‍♂️ I mean, they don’t have the best track record but hey.

When it came out and I read lyrics, I saw it says, "you can be my thug tonight". F-uck sounds better, but I don't think it is.

1 hour ago, Kletus said:

I just now realized what she was saying in Circus... I thought all along that she was saying, "I'm like a performer, the desforis mistayge," and I thought she was referring to some carnival called Desforis Mistayge :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: and then I thought about it yesterday and was like, "Oh the dance floor is her stage :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:"

What are some of your misheard Britney lyrics? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

'you could die' in Me against the music is : 'Chikita'

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1