Britney moaning on Sam's IG story (YES REALLY!)

6 hours ago, rower2222 said:

I don't like anything about this post. She seems to be acting extremely ***ual lately, she is definitely ****ed up from being forced to sell s** her whole life, it's so sad and disgusting.

I think saying it's disgusting is going too far. It could be her own decision to allow these posts to go up or you could consider the other alternative, as some of us do on here, that it might be used to shame her by her narc family/Team Con for having the nerve to break free in which they are all going to lose control and lots of money? Like revenge p.o.r.n, if you will, for want of a better term.

If she gets out of the c-ship and says it was her all along then it's something we all have to deal with (Personally, it wouldn't bother me knowing she was in 100% control). There is far worse out there on social media. However, I like to think, even though Britney's career was s.e.xual it was done in a classy brand kind of way. That's her PUBLIC image.

This stuff we're seeing and listening too now kind of goes against her shy, private self when she's not out in public. Of course it's still who she is behind closed doors. But it feels like this is not for public eyes or ears. We have almost 25 years of Britney being famous and this kind of titilation hasn't really been part of her social media or off-stage image until recently (K-Fed era not withstanding!). In fact, she's stated she's now embarrassed by a lot of overt s.e.x.uality these days being the mother of two grown boys. It's even more odd it's being done right in the middle of one of the most important and famous lawsuits in modern history.

1 minute ago, BreatheForBritney said:

when did her voice start to become so high-pitched like that? is it because of the medications?

Maybe this was recorded months ago when she did have that high voice due to her medication? In her testimony on June 23 and in her recent koi pond video which was taken down her voice was more natural and deeper. So this moaning video is probably old?

16 hours ago, mfanbs said:

not be considered mean or anything but this made me cringe 

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This is basically everyone who's been home during quarantine. Britney's case is even more severe since she's been home even longer. You expect her to be home with Sam and not have s** every day? :gunney:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Body ache said:

This is basically everyone who's been home during quarantine. Britney's case is even more severe since she's been home even longer. You expect her to be home with Sam and not have s** every day? :gunney:

Pandemic or not I know I would several times a day :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Haha 1