Stop attacking others , Be better , Be patient .. Britney is on a good path towards freedom.

Honestly Lynnes choice to stay on Instagram. She’s a grownup and unlike her daughter has autonomy over her life.  It’s been over 20 years of tagging along and dining out on being a celebrity mom, she’s not new and she knows better. Her and Jamie Lynne probably like attention, who cares. They’re not victims. They can walk away from the spotlight any time. No one is that interested in them. 

1 minute ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Honestly Lynnes choice to stay on Instagram. She’s a grownup and unlike her daughter has autonomy over her life.  It’s been over 20 years of tagging along and dining out on being a celebrity mom, she’s not new and she knows better. Her and Jamie Lynne probably like attention, who cares. They’re not victims. They can walk away from the spotlight any time. No one is that interested in them. 

So true!!!

also the pressure from fans is a good thing. Keep their corrupt ***** in check….. we are watching their every move

🙄.. Freebritney .. chill out  . Yes shes angry ..I also did not say not to post on her instagram .  Just said to try and take the high road. Do we know if she has control of it.. Nope .. yet I see this is a game of Telephone 📞 .. its a game many play and at the end we all say 😳 WTF ! Freebritney . Ok maybe its time to delete this post . 🌈💫