Stop attacking others , Be better , Be patient .. Britney is on a good path towards freedom.

Everyone needs to be patient and calm down  . Also take the high road. No need to attack her family.. no need to keep analyzing her Instagram posts. Be polite.. kind.. I get the frustrations. I get being upset with all of it. Yet its better to stay focused on being a positive rather than turning toxic on this movement . It will take time. We all do not know everything and yet we do know she needs and is owed the right to freedom.  She deserves  her Freedom. 13 years of abuse    , yet shes still not in control of her own narrative. Her own money, body, life etc. Shes had to fake being happy in order to survive, yet many judged her while under forced medication. The world is judging her at any sort of moment we deem abnormal. I am tired of her being called Crazy. Shes not . We all have are issues.. Image what shes dealt with… the obnoxious cruel level of fame only few achieve..I remember years ago watching her spiral . Who wouldn’t . Shes astonishingly strong .. quite brilliant in my opinion and one gifted human being .  Lets all be better.. do better .. be better for Britney Spears.  The goal is to see her set free. Help her.. yet lets not stoop down to a level thats just pointless. Take the high road folks . If your on her instagram.. please post love and support …. No need to add additional stress on her…..maybe be kind no matter what . Freebritney

• Like 2

ill be nice to them once they free her - mind you, i don't reach out to them or voice my hate to them or others, but if they get some, i don't mind it at all, and honestly i kinda enjoy it.

like i wont hate on her, but i wont defend her either.

- ok sometimes i have hated on her, but i try not to be that way. sorry maybe you are right... a little bit. or maybe she deserves it.. i don't know. its a though place to be in.

No this is a major Britney fan.. Love her and want her free. Yet lets not spin my post in a negative fashion. I am all for Britney .. Shes helped me in some of my own darkest moments . I am a true fan. I get the anger . I feel sorry and sad for her situation. Its disgusting how long this has gone on. 

Just now, Matou said:

People questioning her IG was a part of the waking up about her situation. https://i.postimg.cc/fTyB4F2X/gifgit-7.gif

Yes I get that instagram has helped ..Its helped immensely. Yet it can also hurt .. some comments are cruel and unnecessary. Freebritney folks.  I get your anger.. we heard her say how angry she is… shes living a nightmare none of us can fathom. I just think its best we do not contribute . Sometimes our own anger can only create more unwanted stress.  

2 minutes ago, Shawn74 said:

Yes I get that instagram has helped ..Its helped immensely. Yet it can also hurt .. some comments are cruel and unnecessary. Freebritney folks.  I get your anger.. we heard her say how angry she is… shes living a nightmare none of us can fathom. I just think its best we do not contribute . Sometimes our own anger can only create more unwanted stress.  

Ok then why just stop comment on her IG ? Since we don't really know if she is the one posting videos & posts the better is to leave this platform.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Shawn74 said:

Everyone needs to be patient and calm down  . Also take the high road. No need to attack her family.. no need to keep analyzing her Instagram posts. Be polite.. kind.. I get the frustrations. I get being upset with all of it. Yet its better to stay focused on being a positive rather than turning toxic on this movement . It will take time. We all do not know everything and yet we do know she needs and is owed the right to freedom.  She deserves  her Freedom. 13 years of abuse    , yet shes still not in control of her own narrative. Her own money, body, life etc. Shes had to fake being happy in order to survive, yet many judged her while under forced medication. The world is judging her at any sort of moment we deem abnormal. I am tired of her being called Crazy. Shes not . We all have are issues.. Image what shes dealt with… the obnoxious cruel level of fame only few achieve..I remember years ago watching her spiral . Who wouldn’t . Shes astonishingly strong .. quite brilliant in my opinion and one gifted human being .  Lets all be better.. do better .. be better for Britney Spears.  The goal is to see her set free. Help her.. yet lets not stoop down to a level thats just pointless. Take the high road folks . If your on her instagram.. please post love and support …. No need to add additional stress on her…..maybe be kind no matter what . Freebritney

Wrong! Havent you heard Britney? She was done being nice! FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT. SHE STOPPED DOING THAT. And because of that she's a little closer to freedom than she ever is! Or is that you JL? 

I guess this post was pointless . I am not a fan of her Dad or Lou Taylor. We heard britney say many should be put in jail. I agree with Britney. Yet then not quite topless photos hit and so many fans and non fans then started to say she needs this BS control . No she needs freedom from all the leeches in her life. She needs freedom of her body . She needs freedom of her money . Shes appreciative of all her fans help.  A lot will come out in time. Yet be patient. Courts take a while.  I am trying to take the high road . I get why she wants to post less now . People  are upset. Breathe folks .