Who was the biggest female teen idol per half of a decade?

Lil-Jay

In your opinion, most popular girl that kids and early teens loved the most? For example, Lady Gaga was never a teen idol for me, but Britney was definitely in the beginning.

In my opinion:

2000-2005: Britney Spears 

2005-2010: Miley Cyrus 

2010-2015: Taylor Swift 

2015-2020: Ariana Grande 

You can also add some other decades if you want...

• Love 3
On 8/12/2021 at 8:09 AM, princessmimi said:

Idk what order u want me to put it in but I'll say:

1. Britney - 90s/early 00s

2. Hilary Duff - mid  00s

3. Miley Cyrus - mid to late 00s

4.  Selena Gomez - late 00s - early 10s

5. Ariana Grande - early 10s to now

I love that you added Hilary Diff in the middle of 2000s, yeah, I think it's more precise/accurate like that 

But I would say Ariana is mid to late 10s, not early 10s to now

2 hours ago, Prachi said:

Who are these people? 

Also, Olivia isn't huge yet only known in younger GP! 

well isnt this thread asking about who teens aka younger GP, see as their current queen? My 14 year old niece just made her friends Olivia themed paintings today. Olivia is huge with teens and kids right now. 

Also Brandy was the mid 90s teen queen, prior to Britney

d13a4eb8c7d337a9_TSDCIND_EC009_H.JPG

Khia was just a joke 

• Love 2

F50-A28-E5-5-CFE-4-C6-D-A506-D3567-BFBA2

2019 and 2020: Billie Eilish but I made this collage before that year ended and therefore had it blank. Maybe @Blackout2006 can help me finish it. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Btw this list is based on which female artist had the most public interest pertaining to each year, according to Google. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:
Also look at how Britney ate for 9 years (10 if we include 1999). :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: It’s no wonder why she’s the biggest female artist of the 21st century. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

@Rik @Jordan Miller

• Love 7
2 hours ago, corpsetranger said:

You don't know Brandy????? :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Brandy, one of the best vocalists of all the time!!!!!!!!!! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:Queen ****, she really has one of the best voices of all time :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Btw where is Almost Doesn’t Count, Angel In Disguise and Have You Ever? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Three of literally the GREATEST R&B songs of all time lbr. That entire album is just… :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ElenaB said:

billie is a teen but i feel like her audience is more diverse, she’s appealing to a wider demographic. olivia on the other hand is the definition of a teen idol

I agree, which is more important. I love Happier Than Ever, it’s such a raw album for a 19 yo girl. Also, should I start listening to Olivia, too? :emma:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well she did become successful in 2013, would that be considered early 2010s or mid?

I know she released her debut album in 2013 and bunch of singles but in my opinion she really blowed up in 2014 with Problem and Break Free. That's the first time I have heard of her and most of GP. 

So that is definitely mid 10s:)

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

I know she released her debut album in 2013 and bunch of singles but in my opinion she really blowed up in 2014 with Problem and Break Free. That's the first time I have heard of her and most of GP. 

So that is definitely mid 10s:)

Hm true. 

Her 2nd album was a HUGE hit!

I actually saw her tour for the album in 2015 on my birthday and it was AWESOME!

Although im not really a fan anymore,

I at least had a VERY memorable birthday that I'll always remember

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block