What is your opinion on...

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Style. said:

not me being summoned onto a topic about diks on my first day back I- :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: the way you guys remember me so well is touching and extremely beautiful. I'm fighting back tears as I type this. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

To answer your question @Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho I think men should be left to decide until they are old enough, this should be 100% their choice. I used to know this guy who went in and got cut and later on told me he regreted it as his secsual life was not the same or as enjoyable anymore.

Cosmetically I won't lie cut diks are way better looking imo but, uncuts are more fun in my experience.

BUT I  don't care guys so don't get your feelings hurt cause I will marry you anyway cut or uncut.

2 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Where has @Midnight been?!confused wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

Where do you think I"ve been Matty? 

I've been praying for y'all this whole time. I've been on my knees just begging for all of us.

Spoiler

emma.gif

• Haha 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

11 hours ago, Midnight said:

not me being summoned onto a topic about diks on my first day back I- :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: the way you guys remember me so well is touching and extremely beautiful. I'm fighting back tears as I type this. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

To answer your question @Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho I think men should be left to decide until they are old enough, this should be 100% their choice. I used to know this guy who went in and got cut and later on told me he regreted it as his secsual life was not the same or as enjoyable anymore.

Cosmetically I won't lie cut diks are way better looking imo but, uncuts are more fun in my experience.

BUT I  don't care guys so don't get your feelings hurt cause I will marry you anyway cut or uncut.

Where do you think I"ve been Matty? 

I've been praying for y'all this whole time. I've been on my knees just begging for all of us.

Reveal hidden contents

emma.gif

Pray I Hope GIF

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

I think parents should let their sons make the decision for themselves when they’re older.

Thankful for the parents who choose not to because now their sons are serious contenders to be my man. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: If only they knew the positive ramifications of their decision! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

As for me… I was circumcised and while I’ve had no complaints (from myself or others :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:) I kinda wish I was uncut.

Kinda feels:

I don't care either way but it is an important topic to discuss that keeping it clean is important. I work in the healthcare field and it is common to see men get circumcised in their elderly years because they are unable to properly care for it when they age. You can get UTI's if you don't clean it as well. I mean, you can still get UTIs if you are cut as well, so keep it clean and pee after....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block