What is your opinion on...

I prefer uncut tbh. Ive seen some really nice cut D's before but a lot of ugly ones with bad scarring , wrinkled head or two toned. Just as long as you can pull back the foreskin- im all for it. Plus the head is smoother and i love how it feels against my lips and tongue. Mmmm now i want some c.ock! :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Love 4
  • Haha 4

I much prefer uncut. I'm uncut myself. I don't understand why so many families still opt to circumcise their baby. Plus the thing that bugs me the most is that it is the PARENTS deciding FOR the guy what they do with his *****. So much for "my body my choice". Guys aren't given a choice at birth anymore. They come into this world and one of the first things that happen is they get their body mutilated/get surgery. 

If a guy wants to get cut when he is older for whatever reason that his choice, but don't take away the guy's sensitivity and choice from the get go.

@MikeHunt now i want c"ck too! haha damn this thread! 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Ngl I’m ignorant when it comes to the religious reasoning for circumcision, could you elaborate how it’s spiritually important? 

Biblically, God made a convenant with Abraham where all His people( males) should be circumcised physically to signify they are "clean" and sinless. If they were not they were kicked out/ killed  By spiritually, after Jesus's death and resurrection, all people who believe (d) in him are spiritually circumcised. Meaning they are humble and not "hardened" but can clearly see the truth. Technically now the importance of circumcision is spiritual, no longer need to be physical. 

I live in the US and growing up everyone I knew was cut. As I got older, guys I knew in college, everyone was cut. I have seen some guys uncut, but it is very rare and it's usually guys who are Hispanic or Indian.

I am cut and read up on it and it is split on some saying it cuts down on sensitivity, but I personally don't have that problem. Plus mine was done in a way that looks good and kept the sensitivity intact 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7y71wxz2s4zo04c5hti3w

Edit: Forgot to give my opinion. I think nowadays it should be presented to parents as a choice they can let their son make. Here in the US it is done because doctors say it is healthier for males to be cut. That is what my doctor said to my dad when I was born and I have heard that repeated.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I much prefer uncut. I'm uncut myself. I don't understand why so many families still opt to circumcise their baby. Plus the thing that bugs me the most is that it is the PARENTS deciding FOR the guy what they do with his *****. So much for "my body my choice". Guys aren't given a choice at birth anymore. They come into this world and one of the first things that happen is they get their body mutilated/get surgery. 

If a guy wants to get cut when he is older for whatever reason that his choice, but don't take away the guy's sensitivity and choice from the get go.

@MikeHunt now i want c"ck too! haha damn this thread! 

But... 

https://www.unicef.org/stories/what-you-need-know-about-female-genital-mutilation guys are still the lucky ones tbh. 

Pure evil and very cruel in some countries :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

6 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

America is one of the only places in the world where male circumcision is commonplace. Whether it’s for cultural, religious, or medical reasons, this topic has become more heavily debated as more people seem to be questioning the practice. What’s your stance? 

It's sometimes important for medical reasons, but that's it in my opinion. 

Preference? Not really :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block