Normani says "Motivation" had a cultural impact and that it created a shift in music

• Super Mods

She only had 1 video, what is she talkin about??

Its a bit presumptious to think that your only video created SUCH an impact when

she hasnt even made another since.

I hate when singers act like they are this great artist who makes groundbreaking art

when its average at best.

She reminds me of Christina Aguilera with all the "made an impact" mumbo jumbo :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

For exemple, she said the other day that she was working on something that was simply "history in the making", which I believe was the Wild Side mv...

Tns then the video is awesome, beautiful... and that's it. Girlfriend is clearly on a high right now with her self steem reaching the skyes... which I kind of stan? 

2 hours ago, eyesaregrin said:

For exemple, she said the other day that she was working on something that was simply "history in the making", which I believe was the Wild Side mv...

Tns then the video is awesome, beautiful... and that's it. Girlfriend is clearly on a high right now with her self steem reaching the skyes... which I kind of stan? 

The WAP 2.0 video? :roxxy:

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Give me some of what Normani is smoking. Music video is a Crazy In Love ripoff and although a bop, the song isn’t remembered. I remembered this song for the first time in a year because of this thread :orangu_orangutan_ape:

They are pushing for her, I mean, there’s nothing special about her but the industry is pushing for her to happen. Tinashe is way but MILES better than her.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Style. said:

They are pushing for her, I mean, there’s nothing special about her but the industry is pushing for her to happen. Tinashe is way but MILES better than her.

GP hates Tinashe because she’s half white let’s be honest :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: you can’t make hip-hop/rap music unless you’re 100% black unless you’re male :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: that’s why Iggy struggling too lmao 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

GP hates Tinashe because she’s half white let’s be honest :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: you can’t make hip-hop/rap music unless you’re 100% black unless you’re male :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: that’s why Iggy struggling too lmao 

Isn’t Doja Cat half white, too? :emma: This bich is in her Pink Friday Roman Reloaded era and I so hate to see it! :gunney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block