Billie Eilish dated a 22 year old when she was 16

This is who she was dating (at 16) his name is Brandon Quentin Adams (at the time he was 22), his rapper name is 7: AMP. She called him Q. But why did no one intervene I mean her family, her management no one cared. Her brother is very suspicious, as he always talks about *** he wants to 'protect' his sister, but let's her get groomed by grown men. Her dad also gave a speech about parenting meanwhile his daughter was dating this guy. I think the guy is also extremely weird and should date people his own age, but people should have at least tried to intervene.Β 

Billie Eilish Doc Shows Her Secret Relationship With "Q," Aka 7: AMP

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mixed feeling about that because at 16 I was dating an even older guy... The relationship was hopefully not toxic or anything but looking back at it... Ew. Now that I am pretty much at the age he was i feel disgusted at the idea of dating a 16 yo. Like this would not even cross my mind. But when I was a teenage I was attracted by guy way older than me, and nobody could have stop me lol. That is why I don't blame the parents.. I wonder if it makes those situations worse

I mean, it's very common.Β 

Β 

I knew several girls in 8th grade dating juniors in high school.Β Β 

Β 

And it's very sad but true, girls mature faster than boys their age do..

The 8th grade boys were still in bathroom humor, fart jokes just kids stuff.

Β 

The girls hated that..

Β 

It's no secret boys grow out of the immature bathroom and fart jokes that 8th grade girls despise and hate by the time their senior year happens.Β Β 

Β 

Girls mature faster than boys do, and they want the boys to mature just at that same rate as well. If not faster.Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block