Lou Taylor allegedly auctioned off Britney's stuff in '08 and the proceeds went to a charity of her choosing

One of the featured pieces is a T-shirt worn by Spears, 26, while she was a cast member on the New Mickey Mouse Club and signed by her costars, including Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, and Keri Russell. (Spears had given the shirt to her grandmother.)

“Something like that has never come up for auction before,” Gotta Have It! owner Ed Kosinski tells PEOPLE. “We expect it to go for between $15,000 and $20,000.”

Other Spears items include costumes from her “Drive Me Crazy” and “Oops, I Did it Again” tours, a blue and white **** Santa dress she wore in a Christmas ad for Pepsi in 2000, and the orange coat and pants she wore to the Billboard Music Awards that same year.

Also on the block: a pair of jeans that Marilyn Monroe wore in the film River of No Return, which Spears had received as a gift from Tommy Hilfiger. Kosinski expects them to sell in the range of $60,000 to $80,000.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw this! I wouldn't be surprised if this money also went to that allegedly abusive alleged cult. 

It most likely did. And take in that the Australian branch of the mercy ministries  claimed that it was the ministry in Nashville, run by her husband, where the alleged abuse occurred. Girls were allegedly not allowed to brush their teeth or use the bathroom without permission, and allegedly exorcisms were performed. Sound familiar?

There are news reports and videos on this, dating back to over a decade ago if you’d like me to share. 

• Like 1

SO HOW IS IT? Wasn't Britney "supposidely" in money trouble but since TRI STAR gave the money to (their cult?) ..."charity", that was another lie told too. I am really wanting to hear an explanaition for this one. Jamie Lynn ,ugh what an awful human for being friend with that thing. 

• Love 3

The audacity of this woman.

Not only is she a money-grubbing beach, but her jealousy of Britney is clear as day. She identified Britney as the ultimate prize for financial extortion and control.

You'll never be her Lou. You would first, at the very least, need to be decent-looking. And no surgeries will correct your masculine features.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Sorry, I'm just to so upset and angry as to the levels they have taken away from her personal life and hard-earned financial success.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

That’s why we probably saw whole Britney VMA outfit being sold on eBay from Alberta couple of years ago.

Just when I thought Lou can’t go any lower..

This really infuriates me. Lou probably sold Britney’s Birkin bag as well.
britney-spears-hermes-croc-kelly1.jpg

Britney never wore a designer luxury brand post 2008. She only go out with stuff from Target. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7