When did you realize that something was wrong?

I never knew what a conservatorship was until it happened to Britney. Since the very beginning I was very upset she couldn’t hire her own attorney of her own choosing. And I said how messed up that was to anyone and everyone.

However in 2008 I also assumed the conservatorship would be temporary and over soon enough. By 2009 I was like WTF why isn’t this fake setup conservatorship ending?

By 2011 and Femme Fatale I was just sad at the entire situation. It was obvious to me she was being heavily medicated. I started to distance myself from the fandom because fans either supported the conservatorship or were very nasty towards Britney and her dancing or concerts.

• Like 1

For the Record and the whole FF era were very alarming. She clearly said she was sad and her lack of fire later on seemed to me a result of her mental health struggles. By then, I didn’t thought her team had anything to do with it directly :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

But things got way worse by 2018. It was so obvious through Britney facial expressions and movements that she would rather be anywhere else than to be performing at a stage. Also it was sad to see how uncomfortable she was through all the meet & greets. For me this was the moment that the façade created by team Con started to crack for good

In 2007 I immediately noticed something was different. I assumed she went through a lot and her priorities had changed  

However, I realized something was wrong the day I attended the FFT. Huge production, an army of dancers, everything was there except her. She had this look in her face, it’s difficult to explain. She was smiling all the time but it didn’t seem genuine. You could feel it. It was like she was playing a role. It feel like she was doing it because she had to, it felt like she was performing because she was obliged to.

It was deeply disappointing as a fan but completely understandable after learning what’s been going on behind the scenes.

After that night, after witnessing her underlying unwillingness behind that smile, it was clear for me that something wasn’t right.

Honestly, almost immediately. Probably in 2009 it was as clear as day. She just looked dead compared to the fiery performer. I mean, she really could fill up an entire stage with just her presence, she was fun in interviews, she was up there with the very few who can do that. then you have this super awkward, kind of sleepy girl going through the motions of very mediocre performances. And it became increasingly obvious. By the FF era, it was obvious.