why taylor still hasnt supported freebritney?

I don't like this type of questions but tbh it IS kinda weird that she didn't say anything at all.

Like I was just reading how big of a Britney fan she was, how that Britney camp literally inspired her to write music, how she got upset when she lost a Britney poster in her room or sth like that, how she performed Lucky on her tour...strange.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Its not bullying

She is a feminist so why she cant speak about it :*

The way a fraction of free Britney supporters come across on the internet can constitute bullying IMO. Constant online nagging of someone famous or not trying to get them to agree with you is harassment IMO. 

12 hours ago, JessicaS89 said:

I agree with this 1000%. Also, we need to stop bullying celebs into supporting Britney. Strong arming someone to do or say something is wrong and I don't tolerate it. 

Brad Pitt Kiss GIF

I just think that celebs publicly supporting #freebritney with a short statement at this point is nothing more than a publicity stunt, unless they're able to articulate why they believer her situation is so messed up and what they're doing to stop it. Otherwise, any kind of public statement seems hollow and just jumping on the bandwagon.

Actions speak louder than words. If you're a powerful celebrity, you gotta step it up a little bit. Posting #freebritney isn't enough. On the other hand, commenting on Sp*ear*s family posts to call a certain family member a spider... that's the energy I wanna see :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: