why taylor still hasnt supported freebritney?

38 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I thought u were joking

I-

D ****!!!!

I mean she's not crying here, more like disappointed. Which is understandable, every singer/songwriter wants to win Grammys. And considering the album had good reviews and sold millions of copies, I think it should've got nominated.

• Like 1

Can y’all stop bullying and forcing these celebrities into posting a tweet? This is becoming excessive. You can’t say she doesn’t care or call her selfish or that she only cares about money because frankly she doesn’t have to. If Xtina hasn’t come out and said something you’d still be calling her fat and a flop. At this point it doesn’t matter, what’s more important is getting rid of Jamie. Not taylor swift tweeting that hashtag. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I thought u were joking

I-

D ****!!!!

Yeah wasn't I mean it's not a bad thing but the problem is she always shows that she is just here to share her music to the fans which is not true, she's a successful musician and her longevity is insane but I can pull out a lot of incidences where she has proven to be very success hungry! I don't hate her at all, but stay true to your words at least. 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Off topic, but how did Taylor get into Britney's camp? It was meant for 100 underprivileged kids and Taylor's comes from generations of wealth. Did they lie about their finances to get her in or did they pay off admissions? That's always bugged me. Like it's not her fault because she was a kid but I hate when the rich exploit programs meant for those who actually are in need of assistance.

My question exactly, I also remember when her Fearless album came out there was a rumour that her father did mass buying of the album but not sure if it was true or not. 

• Like 4

She doesn’t even know Britney. Her getting two photos with her as a fan doesn’t mean they know each other. Maybe she doesn’t feel the need to throw up a hashtag about something she literally doesn’t know a damn thing about. If she did post people would just do what they’ve done with just about everyone that has spoken up and called them a fraud or asked why they haven’t done more. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Taylor only cares about herself… she’ll only speak up if the injustices involve her…  

I’m her fan but I strongly believe she only pretends to care about her fans and justices for women so that she can look good. In the end, she cares a lot about her image and reputation (lol)

Ok but if we apply this logic to her hypothetically speaking out about Britney, people would say “oh she only spoke out because it makes her look good” and stuff like that. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. The public already knows about Britney’s situation, and Taylor doesn’t know Britney personally so it would come off as just seeking attention.

Overall, Taylor is very kind and generous and donates a lot of money to different causes.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

I mean maybe who knows, she's a genius TBH the way she sells is commendable. 

Selling records ≠ genius. There are a lot of factors that go into why somebody sells more. (Not saying she's not talented)

It's like Donald Trump believing that good TV ratings and loud supporters make him more popular than Joe Biden. 

Because there’s still a lot of unclarity. We all assume all of Britney’s claims are true but perhaps they are not. I think it’s not smart to speak publicly about things people don’t know a lot about. What I would expect is that everyone should say . They hope Britney gets her dad removed , and that she is free to live the kind of life that she wants to live .

6 minutes ago, WithoutAMap said:

Selling records ≠ genius. There are a lot of factors that go into why somebody sells more. (Not saying she's not talented)

It's like Donald Trump believing that good TV ratings and loud supporters make him more popular than Joe Biden. 

I agree, her biggest market is US and she does sell there I am not a fan but her impact is undeniable - she is around 17 years into her career and still relevant among teens which is something commendable. 

She does pull up petty tricks up her sleeve to sell but still she wins! 

1 hour ago, WithoutAMap said:

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Taylor is that you?

I mean look, I’ve become a fan of her’s over the past couple months and I really don’t understand the hate she gets. There was that one petty incident between her, Kim, and Kanye, people acted like she killed somebody. What has she ever done to offend people?

• Love 1
  • Like 1