why taylor still hasnt supported freebritney?

Britney Spears: I've never met Taylor Swift... (Yes She Did, Twice) (KIIS  106.5 FM Radio Interview) - YouTube

Ok I KNOW Scoter keeps dirt on his clients and if they do what he doesnt like- he blackmails. That's why people like JB and Demi havent supported FREEBRRITNEY

BUT

Taylor got out of his label and yes he might have some dirt on her but.... I just dont see what kind of dirt would stop her from supporting Britney?? She has been promoting feminism and stuff for years.  Now its a perf time to be one and support B. So what's stopping her?

Kinda pisses me off. Being such feminist and activist on one side and on another- no word of support.

Yes, I am aware she doesnt have to publicly support her. Maybe she is doing it behind the scenes. But probably not at all.

• Love 6

I mean at this point most people in the media publicly support #freebritney, which is nice, but in the end doesn't mean much. I don't think it's necessary for a celebrity to make a public statement, unless asked in an interview, about Britney's situation. Maybe in the early days when not much was known, but now that there's so much coverage, there wouldn't really be a reason for Taylor to say anything.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Taylor only cares about herself… she’ll only speak up if the injustices involve her…  

I’m her fan but I strongly believe she only pretends to care about her fans and justices for women so that she can look good. In the end, she cares a lot about her image and reputation (lol)

She might care about her fans to some extent- secret sessions, xmas and valentine gifts giving, donations...

HOWEVER

But this same situation happened with Free Kesha. People were calling her *** out for not saying anything while proclaiming to be feminist and then all of a sudden she donated 250k.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I mean at this point most people in the media publicly support #freebritney, which is nice, but in the end doesn't mean much. I don't think it's necessary for a celebrity to make a public statement, unless asked in an interview, about Britney's situation. Maybe in the early days when not much was known, but now that there's so much coverage, there wouldn't really be a reason for Taylor to say anything.

I agree with this 1000%. Also, we need to stop bullying celebs into supporting Britney. Strong arming someone to do or say something is wrong and I don't tolerate it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Yes, Exhale might be wanting too much from random celebrities to speak on the issue, but heck, even I thought that Taylor, an avid Britney fan and feminist would speak up on this issue since this is a literal violation against a woman's right. I am so disappointed at her when she could have spoke up about this issue and when she had the FREEDOM to, but I guess it really wouldn't benefit her. She is a smart woman after all, and every move of hers is calculated. Simple as that :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Anyways, congrats to everyone who manage to comment in this thread before her die-hard Swifties kick in to support her :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

She might care about her fans to some extent- secret sessions, xmas and valentine gifts giving, donations...

HOWEVER

But this same situation happened with Free Kesha. People were calling her *** out for not saying anything while proclaiming to be feminist and then all of a sudden she donated 250k.

Only because it lines her pockets. She’s very money hungry and she’s not afraid of showing it. Taylor cares only about herself, her business, and MONEY :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

• Love 3

She only cares about herself and I am not saying this in a bad way at all, she was always surrounded by a controversy when her album release was near I mean I like her music but she's always been successful hungry watch her Netflix doc she literally is crying because she didn't got a Grammy nomination I mean girl you have 11-12 grammy already give it a rest. 

All her moves have been perfectly articulated, I love her mind and her team but she won't speak what won't benefit her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

She only cares about herself and I am not saying this in a bad way at all, she was always surrounded by a controversy when her album release was near I mean I like her music but she's always been successful hungry watch her Netflix doc she literally is crying because she didn't got a Grammy nomination I mean girl you have 11-12 grammy already give it a rest. 

All her moves have been perfectly articulated, I love her mind and her team but she won't speak what won't benefit her. 

I thought u were joking

I-

D ****!!!!

• Haha 2

Because celebrity support isn’t needed; politicians maybe. In any case, I didn’t see artists coming to Taylor’s aid when she needed it fighting streaming companies and her own Record Label (not Britney’s case, she problably wouldn’t even be allowed to give her opinion) , so doesn’t seem fair to hold celebritys responsible for minding their own business.

• Love 6

Off topic, but how did Taylor get into Britney's camp? It was meant for 100 underprivileged kids and Taylor's comes from generations of wealth. Did they lie about their finances to get her in or did they pay off admissions? That's always bugged me. Like it's not her fault because she was a kid but I hate when the rich exploit programs meant for those who actually are in need of assistance.

• Like 4

It's probably not a popular opinion, but I think all these threads that ask, "Why doesn't Taylor, Demi, Selena, and the lady down the road with the four minging cats make a public statement about Britney?" is more about the fan seeking validation that all of this is wrong. Britney's situation is probably going to blow open historical doors on corruption and exploitation and she really doesn't need celebrity endorsements for her cause because in this case, they simply don't matter.

In the grand scheme of things and what she is going to achieve, hopefully, for other conservatees and changing the laws, and maybe schools and colleges learning about the psychology of criminal narcissism so we can notice the dangers in a wider society, celebrity voices become meaningless. Britney's influence on society will reach further than their fame ever could even long after they are all gone, I think. 

• Like 3