That Surprise Whitness: "Did I ever tell y'all about the time team con showed up at my work and asked me not to talk about that $600 million? Said it wasn't Britney's money. But provided no proof."

51 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I mean she talks to or engages with Sam Lutfi so do with that information what you want! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Sam Lutfi, you say?! The man with the manipulating, parasitical reach of a svengali octopus? That Sam Lutfi? Christ, I hope this girl is genuine and brings home legitimate receipts without his influence over it all.

5Lx.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 2

They seem pretty worried about $600 million that’s not even Britney’s according to them.

Even if they are truthful and it’s not Britney’s money, they still seem to be very defensive over the public knowing about it.

Who knows what it is. But it’d be hilarious if Britney stans uncovered some other random fraud.

• Like 1