Billie Eilish album #1. Why?

H4T3r

1 minute ago, ElenaB said:

the noise was very loud but at the end of the day quality and talent are rewarded. she’s an amazing singer and her music is above the average pop sound imo, and the gp appreciates it.

Yeah, I just think it's odd how people were dragging and calling her a flop and still are because it's 'underperforming' compared to her first album. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The way Exhale keeps losing :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: The way some people here were telling her off as some one-hit wonder, but they must be hiding, considering the way her album smashed :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: A predicted multi-week #1 album, from queen of gen z pop. She wonT and she will keep us perched :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

55 minutes ago, Alejobz said:

She's the new britney, not music wise, but stardom wise, she has this aura of good girl gone bad, innocent girl goes wild etc.

I agree, Even tho HTE wasn't that colossal of a smash that OIDIA was.

• Haha 1

it's a great pop album :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

it's always exciting when artists craft full albums meant to be listened to as such. Not just trying to deliver *bops* to keep stan twitter interested for one second until the next shiny new thing comes along..

i think she's proving herself to be an artist with a complete vision.

idk why people are trying to tear her down?

(p.s. this is the kind of album that I wish Britney got to make at her age :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:)

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

FOMO as everything that it's popular

You may have a point, but I think that at least a decent portion of this is fans, along with the vinyl sales(73k 2nd largest ever), I doubt you would buy vinyl so you don't miss out

4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Where are all these people claiming she’s a one hit wonder flop? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Y’all are clapping back at an empty room lol:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

TikTok had many, many videos of people saying she was over. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

along with ATRL, and some people on here, look through some threads and you will see this. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block