Got emotional seeing this!

22 minutes ago, Prachi said:

The way she's looking at her son, bey has grown so much taller :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The child is handsome and very tall ... when he is aware of everything that has happened to his mother, he will have a hard time and will need professional help.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

The way she looks at her son, simply love. It breaks my heart what they have done with her but also with them ... how do they make up for a lost time? what they have done with her is domestic violence and vicarious violence.

This. This is what makes me furious. To have limited their time together during important years in his development likely has affected their relationship (don't want to say for sure since I don't know them personally, but this is probably the case based on what we know about relationship-building). I just hope that when Britney is free, they can make up for that lost time.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

she looks at her son the same way we look at her.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I know right, she is so loved and people who hate on her just simply an embarrassment to themselves I mean you might not be fan of her music but it's impossible not to love her personality. Love her! ❤️

• Love 1