New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Got emotional seeing this!

Prachi

5 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

The way she looks at her son, simply love. It breaks my heart what they have done with her but also with them ... how do they make up for a lost time? what they have done with her is domestic violence and vicarious violence.

This. This is what makes me furious. To have limited their time together during important years in his development likely has affected their relationship (don't want to say for sure since I don't know them personally, but this is probably the case based on what we know about relationship-building). I just hope that when Britney is free, they can make up for that lost time.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

she looks at her son the same way we look at her.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I know right, she is so loved and people who hate on her just simply an embarrassment to themselves I mean you might not be fan of her music but it's impossible not to love her personality. Love her! ❤️

• Love 1