What is Britney's worst lead single?

What is Britney’s WORST lead single?   

901 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

britney didnt wanted make me as a single her manager told her i dont know wich one, but she sayed that on a interview 

That’s not what she said, quite the opposite actually.  She was asked how singles get chosen from an album and she said something along the lines of “that’s where my manager steps in.  I already knew which song I wanted to be the single, but my manager came in and just reinforced it.”  She wanted Make Me as the lead.

imo her worst lead is WB.  Too campy for my taste…and it’s dripping in Myah.

• Like 3

Lead single doesn’t necessarily means the best one on the album, no one is saying MATM is better than Toxic, for instance. Actually, I like when she releases the strongest song as her second single, which is around the time the album is being released. That happened with ITZ and FF. 
Either way, the poll is to compare the lead singles with one another, and actually I love them all, but WB is too iconic (the only one in BJ) so I’m voting MM :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I love Make Me but I agree it wasn't the best leadsingle choice but choosing Me against The Music above Toxic as a leadsingle should be cinsidered a CRIME.

I fully believe if Toxic would have been released first, it would have done even better on the charts.

Me Against The Music as a single alone was a bad choice, not with masterpieces as Toxic, Breathe On Me and Touch of My hand. Not saying the song is bad but it isn't special n'either.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block