Womanizer vs Make Me...

?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember when there was a leak of Womanizer audio from a board meeting conference call, the quality was like it was recorded on a HD potato 🥔🤦🏻‍♂️ but I was in awe straight away. The record company official opinion was that the song was meh, then it jumped from Nr96 to Nr 1 on BB Hot 100, the music video came out, and the rest is history ❤️

We now know all the drama 🎭 that went on with the MM music video, I’d personally love to see LaChapelle’s 18 minute cut, with all post production completed, to be able to appreciate the art of it, a bit like Perfume music video, that could have been up there with the rest, but instead git butchered by Team Con 💔

• Like 1

For song i find Make Me... more interesting, also Womanizer imo is very repetitive: Womanizer, woman-womanizer you're a Womanizer, oh womanizer oh you're a womanizer... I mean, stop... i get it, he's a serial cheater :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: For MV Womanizer, obviously. Make Me... Is just bad, like even the "Scrapped Version” is not good, period (and yeah, it's not the final cut, but it still bad) She looked great in both but Womanizer is way better. Make Me MV (The released one) sucks, it's just horrible, the only good thing about that mess is that she looks GORGEOUS. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: And the scrapped version is plain vulgar and it has no reason to be so... :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

You're setting Make Me up for failure and for that should be banned! :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

All jokes aside, I do prefer Make Me to Womanizer in terms of the song. I like Britney’s vocals better on Make Me and the overall vibe of the song. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

If we were going purely on chart performance and streams, etc., then we obviously know which song takes the prize. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Womanizer’s video slays though! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1