What ever happened to Bit Bit?

Just now, BritneyLVR said:

Twitter wasn’t around when Bit Bit was taking over the Hollywood dog scene. She was way before Hannah :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Ok… but at least Hannah used her platform to promote Britney’s music, without Hannah, glory wouldn’t have sold even near the amount of copies as it did. Where was bit bit during all this? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

at least Hannah took a backseat and put her own career on hold to let britney shine. She is an iconic and humble queen.

• Haha 7
3 minutes ago, Qweef said:

Ok… but at least Hannah used her platform to promote Britney’s music, without Hannah, glory wouldn’t have sold even near the amount of copies as it did. Where was bit bit during all this? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

at least Hannah took a backseat and put her own career on hold to let britney shine. She is an iconic and humble queen.

Okay you win! :) Bit Bit was cuter :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

What! They just gave them away ? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I remember reading that Britney was heartbroken over it. But the dogs use to bite Kevin and they weren’t house broken. I think they were given to an assistant or something like that so she could still go see the dogs. Age wise they’d likely be dead by now. 

1 minute ago, AP4 said:

I remember reading that Britney was heartbroken over it. But the dogs use to bite Kevin and they weren’t house broken. I think they were given to an assistant or something like that so she could still go see the dogs. Age wise they’d likely be dead by now. 

Oh My God Reaction GIF by CBC

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, AP4 said:

I thought Kevin made Britney get rid of her dogs when Sean was born. Something like he was afraid they’d bite the baby because they were so protective over Britney. I remember that from way back when it happened. 

9 hours ago, AP4 said:

Yeah, it was something about that ******* Kevin. I remember reading Bit Bit didn't like Kevin and Britney gave her to her mom or something.Wasn't Britney seen holding Bit Bit in 2007?

https://images.app.goo.gl/FEKfVEwjAqxuPQPJ8

• Love 1