Are we hypocrites for using these Britney emoticons?

What is dis honey? By that logic, we can cancel half of the emotes, and all sad ones (because, you know... there are other people on the planet than Britney. Or is it fine to use their suffering?). You don't have to use them if you don't want to, but don't pressure others. 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: + :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: + :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: 

Those interviews are hard to watch. In one interview, she’s been questioned about how good of a mother she is. Everyone mocked her after it aired. The other one she’s been made out to look like promiscuous and is being blamed for the way the relationship with Justin ended.

“Diane Sawyer: What did you do?“

i still want that b1.tch to apologize to Britney:

Are we hypocrites for using those gifs and for throwing them around a fan site dedicated to her? I say it’s time to retire them. What do you think?

She should have just said that they both cheated on each other. That's what I concluded listening to her vague reply. So no one was to blame for anything. They both were responsible for the end of the relationship. Instead she was too diplomatic and she got to look like the girl who broke poor Justin's heart. When a relationship fails it's never just one party's fault. Britney was just too kind and naive. 

I can't stand it when she was told all the time back then she was supposed to be a role model for little girls. Nope. 

She was a little girl herself when she started and she was making mistakes like any girl her age can make.

Your role models should be your parents, not a teenager that sings. Celebrities aren't there to be role models just because they happen to appeal to teenagers more. 

• Love 1

Yeah and let’s talk about the happy and fluffy things ONLY. Because this world is actually damn perfect inside and outside exhale and by not mentioning, showcasing and having an adult conversation would make them stay away for good… :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I think it’s overdone to a point where it gets extremely unhealthy. I think if we stay self-conscious, and know that what we do is not done with bad intention, then it all gets balanced and not the complete opposite of the early 2000s. That was shady, this is just hypocrete. So just another extreme… 

When will we find the golden mean?

11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Didn't the lady here fall to her face? :orangu_orangutan_ape: But I see Exhale use this emote 24/7 NNNNNN :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape: 

she did, but it was one of those exaggerated reality shows. She was so excited to know she was picked for the renovation of her house, so she ran outside to meet the hosts of the show 

she was actually very happy

giphy.gif

• Love 2
On 8/11/2021 at 3:27 AM, MikeHunt said:

So we can't use britney cry emojis but all the rest of the them are fine? The others were obviously sad as well.

Tbh this wokeness is getting to the point where no one can say anything about anyone/anything without it having to be cancelled. First people were saying it's racist to use black people gifs if you're not black. Now we can't use a crying gif because it came from a time a person showed emotion, which is the point of using gif to express your emotion. 

Yall can retire them. I will keep using them :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: 

Can we get an AMEN? :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

• Love 1