Maxi's IG story commenting on Brit's avocado goodbye post

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This person irritates me so much. Idk why they feel like they’re entitled to comment and give a play by play of everything happening. Just because you're Sam’s friend doesn’t mean you’re a spokesperson to give out any tea about Britney’s life :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Same. They are rude af and how many times have they met Britney?! One time. And that was so many years ago, even before the conservatorship. I am sure many fans here have met Britney briefly at one point too. They (Maxi) also spoke with Britney one time on the phone, briefly, while under conservatorship. I never saw Rosengart saying that Maxi is Britney’s new spokesperson, did anyone of you?

Jonah Hill Reaction GIF
I remember when Lance Bass was so confident in knowing what was going on, because his dear friend Jamie Lynn had told him everything he needed to know, I don’t know if anyone here remember Lance Bass saying that we had to trust the judge and the system in the California probate court?

GIF by Earth, Wind & Fire

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Markthepop said:

Why doesn’t the person and people who clearly harass and abuse you get banned though? You just answer without being rude back at these trolls.

I need to know your definition of harassment and abuse because it sure as hell doesn’t fall under that category.

1 hour ago, Markthepop said:

How is it not an attack to write what you have written in this thread? And I don’t think it is fair you can behave like this and then the people you attack gets banned if they even reply. 

Your little friend harassed mods and derailed several threads by going off topic after being asked several times to stop. Worst of all, saying very rude things and comments about Britney that made many of us members feel very disgusted and uncomfortable. Exhale’s policy states that anyone who doesn’t abide by that gets warned. On the other hand, I am literally the one being harassed and crucified for calling out deluded conspiracy theorists for comments made in the past that would hurt Britney, had she ever seen them. Funny how that works but continue pretending to be offended and acting as if I’m the bad guy when its obvious who’s doing the most harm.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Your little friend harassed mods and derailed several threads by going off topic after being asked several times to stop. Worst of all, saying very rude things and comments about Britney that made many of us members feel very disgusted and uncomfortable. Exhale’s policy states that anyone who doesn’t abide by that gets warned. On the other hand, I am literally the one being harassed and crucified for calling out deluded conspiracy theorists for comments that would make Britney hurt. 

You're being crucified ? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

You're getting exactly what you asked for. YOU started derailing this thread. YOU went off topic. YOU tagged people on purpose to start a drama.  You're doing exactly what I got banned for. 

And personally, I never said anything rude about Britney. Just because I have doubts about her instagram, doesn't mean I have anything against her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

You're being crucified ? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

You're getting exactly what you asked for. YOU started derailing this thread. YOU went off topic. YOU tagged people on purpose to start a drama.  You're doing exactly what I got banned for. 

And personally, I never said anything rude about Britney. Just because I have doubts about her instagram, doesn't mean I have anything against her. 

STOP TAGGING QUOTING ME.  :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: 

Every single post I see from you is related to her Instagram. YOU know exactly what YOU are doing. Instead of being happy for Britney making baby steps and continuous progress, YOU alway find a way to complain and flip something around that doesn’t need to be flipped. YOU discredit and clown her own damn words from her own damn mouth because YOU’re so fixated on this false reality YOU have created in your head. Humble YOUrself.

10 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I don’t care about people disagreeing with me or not. Fortunately, I couldn’t be bothered and don’t sit in my room all day like you, nor have the time to theorize things like this. People like you who criticize Britney’s own words and turn everything into a conspiracy theory are what’s destroying her confidence and why she’s choosing to refrain from posting on social media as much. If caring for Britney means I’m ‘pReSsEd’, then call it that. Bye for now. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

They don't criticize Britney. They are just not sure if Britney is behind her instagram or is her handlers. Don't twist it please.

Also, I'm sure some fans aren't too happy about topless photos but in that case I agree with you, she can post whatever she wants!! But many people who think she's not behind her insta DO NOT critizice topless photos, just a posibility that her team is the one doing it.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

They don't criticize Britney. They are just not sure if Britney is behind her instagram or is her handlers. Don't twist it please.

Also, I'm sure some fans aren't too happy about topless photos but in that case I agree with you, she can post whatever she wants!! But many people who think she's not behind her insta DO NOT critizice topless photos, just a posibility that her team is the one doing it.

Thank you! I've said it a million times, but if she's been posting those topless photos, it's empowering and I'm 100,000% loving every minute of it. If she didn't give the OK to post them, we have a major problem. Being concerned is NOT the same as dragging the content on her IG. In fact, most people who criticize the IG posts actually think it's her. Those are the trolls, not us.

I'm so sick of being misunderstood by this fandom. I personally love the content and I hope I'm wrong about who's posting! I'm literally on the same side as the fans who think she's posting.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

STOP TAGGING QUOTING ME.  :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: 

Every single post I see from you is related to her Instagram. YOU know exactly what YOU are doing. Instead of being happy for Britney, YOU alway find a way to complain and flip something around that doesn’t need to be flipped. YOU discredit and clown her own damn words from her own damn mouth because YOU’re so fixated on this false reality that YOU have created in your head. Humble YOUrself.

You have ZERO proof that the captions really come from her mouth. You don't know the truth, we are all speculating.

Humble yourself and accept that contrary to you, not everyone is going to believe everything on social medias. Especially knowing how social medias can be easily manipulated. Let alone the fact that her team has fooled us many times

Let people have their opinion on things and go on with your life. Peace. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This person irritates me so much. Idk why they feel like they’re entitled to comment and give a play by play of everything happening. Just because you're Sam’s friend doesn’t mean you’re a spokesperson to give out any tea about Britney’s life :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

This. 100% 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Not hating. You clown her words that it’s no wonder she has hard time thinking anyone would believe her. Not to mention, this past month is proof that Britney is in control of the content she wants to post. The word ‘conservatorship’ and ‘#FreeBritney’ have literally come out of her mouth. What more evidence do you want? Shame that so many of you so-called ‘fans’ are actually the devil in sheep’s clothing and are literally obsessed with judging her for expressing herself. Grow up, please.

I personally believe she is posting but doesn't have direct access to her account so she can't see her private messages or notifications. 

I think she posts through an intermediary. I have always found it odd that she never addresses even fellow celebrities or likes a post ever. 

She also seems to really have beef with the press as she always mentions they lie about her or edit her pics. 

It's really a sore point for her and I can understand why.

I think she was referring to the pic of when she was jet-skiing where she looked bigger for some reason and she claimed it was edited to make her look fat. But this was a while ago. I don't recall other more recent instances of something similar so it's interesting that it's still on her mind so much. 

• Like 1