Maxi's IG story commenting on Brit's avocado goodbye post

4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s simple. Britney is tired of these trolls (both fans and non-fans) critiquing her for expressing herself. She’s tired of people like @Lucian85 and @JoJo Online who think her Instagram is a form of a distraction from the bigger picture. Instead of mourning 24/7, she chooses to use dance and taking/posting pictures as a form of therapy and a means to cope with the cards she’s dealing with, but she can’t even do that without a conspiracy theory blowing up. I would be tired too. 

STOP TAGGING ME. 

People have different opinions, no one knows what is really going on, deal with it. 

And the fact that her Instagram's new narrative is pro Free Britney is not a proof that she has any control over her account. 

For all we know, she could have some imput but her captions can be heavily edited too, and not all posts are necessarily hers. No one freakin knows. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Successica, can you please stop getting personal with posters? You are attacking them in the same way you are accusing them of doing the same to Britney. Naming and shaming and calling them disgusting, part of a cult, sitting aound in their room all day like they're lazy and have no life while yours has meaning. Please, I understand you're protective but you're being hypocritical. You can't change other's views like they can't change yours. Let's call a truce and agree to disagree? Come on, chill. The last thing that's needed is a divide in the fanbase. Please?

tumblr_p2xm2xuQzn1x1p24ho1_250.gifv

I don’t think I’m being harsh necessarily but rather stating the obvious and making an observation. I’m sorry if you see it as an attack because that is not my intent. I care a lot about Britney for obvious reasons and get tired of seeing the usual 5 or 6 members say the same damn thing everyday. I wish people were able to see it how it is but guess that isn’t the case. 

6 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

STOP TAGGING ME. 

People have different opinions, no one knows what is really going on, deal with it. 

And the fact that her Instagram's new narrative is pro Free Britney is not a proof that she has any control over her account. 

For all we know, she could have some imput but her captions can be heavily edited too, and not all posts are necessarily hers. No one freakin knows. 

K. I’m talking to a brick wall at this point. Have a good evening. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

20 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I don’t think I’m being harsh necessarily but rather stating the obvious and making an observation. I’m sorry if you see it as an attack because that is not my intent. I care a lot about Britney for obvious reasons and get tired of seeing the usual 5 or 6 members say the same damn thing everyday. I wish people were able to see it how it is but guess that isn’t the case. 

It’s stirring up drama, and we don’t need that. Multiple people are asking you to tone it down. You might not consider it being harsh, but others do. Just let it go. You’ve made your point. If you have an issue with specific users, PM them instead of calling them out publicly. I sent you a DM earlier asking if you want to talk it out, btw. My inbox is always open, so if you have an issue with me personally, I’d love to smooth things over. Otherwise, I’m happy to agree to disagree. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You’ve said your point. Now move along and log off please. Every post I see of yours is either involved in drama or being aggressive/rude to someone. 

I’m trying this new thing where if I don’t have anything nice to say, I don’t say it at all. Perhaps you should do the same :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

let’s create a positive space and allow others to have different opinions. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

It’s stirring up drama, and we don’t need that. Multiple people are asking you to tone it down. You might not consider it being harsh, but others do. Just let it go. You’ve made your point. If you have an issue with specific users, PM them instead of calling them out publicly. I sent you a DM earlier asking if you want to talk it out, btw. My inbox is always open, so if you have an issue with me personally, I’d love to smooth things over. Otherwise, I’m happy to agree to disagree. 

It’s calling people out for making my fave feel like ****. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Most see me on here for telling it how it is but overall, I’m very understanding and enjoy listening to other people’s point of views. I give respect where it’s due and don’t like to sugar code things. Anyway, yesss I did see that you DM’d me and have yet to respond to several other DMs ( @Rik I’m not in right now but do your thing :emma::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:). Just want to clarify that I don’t have an issue with you or anyone else. Hopefully when I get the chance, I can answer your DM. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

You’ve said your point. Now move along and log off please. Every post I see of yours is either involved in drama or being aggressive/rude to someone. 

I’m trying this new thing where if I don’t have anything nice to say, I don’t say it at all. Perhaps you should do the same :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

let’s create a positive space and allow others to have different opinions. 

That’s strange. I don’t recall being aggressive, rude or involved with drama in every post. You must have mistaken me for someone else. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: All I did was call out conspiracy theorists who do nothing but make Britney feel terrible and divide this fanbase even further. Wasn’t aware the theorists loud minority were so active right now but I’ll keep that in mind for next time. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

13 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s calling people out for making my fave feel like ****. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Most see me on here for telling it how it is but overall, I’m very understanding and enjoy listening to other people’s point of views. I give respect where it’s due and don’t like to sugar code things. Anyway, yesss I did see that you DM’d me and have yet to respond to several other DMs ( @Rik I’m not in right now but do your thing :emma::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:). Just want to clarify that I don’t have an issue with you or anyone else. Hopefully when I get the chance, I can answer your DM. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Dignified love I totally understand what you mean. We can’t confirm whether it’s Britney or not so in case this is, which it might just be, we need to have respect for her and her feelings. Perhaps it’s not her captions, perhaps it is. Either way we need to be kinder to one another and Britney especially  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: love u digni

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Rik said:

Dignified love I totally understand what you mean. We can’t confirm whether it’s Britney or not so in case this is, which it might just be, we need to have respect for her and her feelings. Perhaps it’s not her captions, perhaps it is. Either way we need to be kinder to one another and Britney especially  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: love u digni

I KNOW YOU HAD TO GO AWAY I DIED JUST A LITTLE :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

It's sad that media and Internet trolls make Britney feel like she can't express herself on her own Instagram page. Or that they question whether she's actually expressing herself or not. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

On the one hand, I'm glad she's taking a step back in order for the noise to die down. But on the other hand, Instagram is kinda the only outlet she has/has had to give us a glimpse into her life (no matter how filtered that is). It's just sad that she can't be herself without the comments or perspectives of others causing some kind of commotion.

I also don't understand who is Maxi anways and why her perspective is so valuable in the first place? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Is she the female Billy B at this point? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

I know you're trying to provocate me. You're harassing me all the time with the hope I will answer and get banned. 

Why doesn’t the person and people who clearly harass and abuse you get banned though? You just answer without being rude back at these trolls.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

How is it not an attack to write what you have written in this thread? And I don’t think it is fair you can behave like this and then the people you attack gets banned if they even reply. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1