Maxi's IG story commenting on Brit's avocado goodbye post

1 hour ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

The Free Britney movement was a conspiracy to start with? All due respect, but when people question her IG they are NOT attacking her. You're really not understanding the conspiracy thread if you think it's attacking HER. You're assuming that. They are questioning those who control her in general and if it still reaches over her IG and have a deep concern for her wellbeing. That is who they ARE attacking. Team Con, Crowd Surf, Cassie, the Spears family, etc. She is surrounded and saturated STILL by malignant narcissists who would use such tactics as their modus operandi. It's natural to be concerned about it.

Listen SUCCESSICA, BOTH sides of the Britney fanbase are still doing it out of love and concern for her, whether you see that or not. You think we shouldn't question her IG because you think she may see what we say in here and it might hurt her feelings. That is a valid point. But you can also consider those who question her IG and the malignant narcs around her and worry about her wellbeing. They are also coming from a place of love as you and it is equally a valid point as your opposing belief. If anybody in that thread were calling her out and calling her crazy I think MOST of us would jump on those people. That thread is generally attacking her controllers and probably it will not die a death until Britney states right out of her mouth that all is okay or her conservatorship ends. 

Oh dear. :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme: The movement itself stemmed from actual evidence and research. Most, if not ALL, were not questioning that something was wrong and we already knew by then that something was suspicious. The only conspiracy I can think of was that time frame (really up until her court hearing) where we weren’t sure if Britney wasn’t on board with the movement or not, due to her silence. Now that the cat’s out of the bag — as she said best — it’s probably a huge burden off of her shoulders and she feels publicly heard for once in her life after 13 years. It’s a huge stepping stone and you can tell she’s feeling confident again. Aside from the couple of times where her PR was trying to do some poor damage control, what evidence or proof do you have which validates that Britney has NOT been in control of her own captions and images? What fans don’t seem to grasp is that Britney’s Instagram may just be a reflection of her bizarre life and current situation. That doesn’t warrant fans to look so deep into things. Despite being a massive celebrity, Britney was always quirky and liked to be outspoken. She was never larger than life. Why criticize her for doing just that and literally BEING on her Instagram? I mean, have you seen the things her fans on Exhale and stan twitter have been saying? When everyone was bored in quarantine last year — we had theorists on TikTok who were making up the most absurd things like ‘hEr EyEs rEaD 666’ and people literally fell for it — as if it was a cult. I’m sure Britney got a kick out of it. Point is — it’s ridiculous and these types of theories do nothing but harm the movement instead. Now we have people (not her team, in this case) saying that she shouldn’t be ‘topless’ or that she should ‘watch what she posts’, or that her Instagram is a distraction so that the media can quit reporting on the more important topic — the conservatorship. It’s no wonder she’s upset. She can’t express herself without feeling judged, blamed and taken as a joke. And just because it doesn’t fit your narrative doesn’t mean it isn’t true because I too would be tired of my fans and posting things in general to receive nothing but continuous criticism. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Roger said:

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN the whole IG debate shouldn't affect you this much, I took a step back and I suggest you to do the same. No one here is Britney's enemy. We all want her to express herself, and we all hope that she is behind her IG posts. The fights about her IG are getting old, let's move on :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Who says it’s affecting me? I rarely even post or comment on the IG related threads, let alone post on here as much. I really couldn’t care less unlike yourself who’s name I see in the ‘conspiracy theory’ thread every other 5 posts. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Who says it’s affecting me? I rarely even post or comment on the IG related threads, let alone post on here as much. I really couldn’t care less unlike yourself who’s name I see in the ‘conspiracy theory’ thread every other 5 posts. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

You are literally attacking other members for no reason. You are clearly pressed af, so relax, take a deep breath, take a walk and refrain from coming for other people who did nothing wrong except disagreeing with you. I am out now :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, mmseventy said:

I hope this is true. It’s such a weird tightrope when it comes to supporting Britney. I can absolutely see her being bummed out when she puts content out into the world and people don’t think it’s her, or attribute some big conspiracy to it. So when it comes to her Insta (recently) I think supporting her means believing that it is really her and treating it as such.

However, up until fairly recently, supporting her meant questioning the narrative we were presented - including by her IG and even Sam unfortunately; all of which were pushing the “me time” story. I’m not trying to attack Sam or say he’s Team Con; his hands may have been tied, but regardless, if we’d all just believed the narrative we were given at that time, that would not have been giving her the support and help she needed. 

All of this is to say I understand both sides. However now that Rosengart is on the case, I feel there won’t be a need for the “hidden clues” or bombshell voicemails etc. of the past in order to gain the truth. So I think the best thing we can all do right now is take Britney at face value and hope Rosengart is doing his job - which seems to be the case from what we’ve seen.

Thank you for this reasonable yet heartfelt perspective on this whole thing. The fanbase needs it.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Roger said:

You are literally attacking other members for no reason. You are clearly pressed af, so relax, take a deep breath, take a walk and refrain from coming for other people who did nothing wrong except disagreeing with you. I am out now :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

I don’t care about people disagreeing with me or not. Fortunately, I couldn’t be bothered and don’t sit in my room all day like you, nor have the time to theorize things like this. People like you who criticize Britney’s own words and turn everything into a conspiracy theory are what’s destroying her confidence and why she’s choosing to refrain from posting on social media as much. If caring for Britney means I’m ‘pReSsEd’, then call it that. Bye for now. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

what evidence or proof do you have which validates that Britney has NOT been in control of her own captions and images?

That's the point. We don't have proof, but you don't either. Everyone is speculating, accept it and go on with your life instead of attacking people. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

That's the point. We don't have proof, but you don't either. Everyone is speculating, accept it and go on with your life instead of attacking people. 

As of August 2021, there’s been plenty of proof that Britney is in control of what she wants to post. Do you really think it’s Team Con who’s going around posting about #FreeBritney or how she’s ‘keen on freedom’, or that she’s thankful for the support after her testimony and that she’s angry at her dad/family/handlers for controlling her from those long rants she posted? Who else is writing these? Cassie? I mean, the words are LITERALLY coming out of her own damn mouth. What more proof do you want? You guys are all like a dangerous cult, I swear. :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

8 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Why criticize her for doing just that and literally BEING on her Instagram? I mean, have you seen the things her fans on Exhale and stan twitter have been saying? When everyone was bored in quarantine last year — we had theorists on TikTok who were making up the most absurd things like ‘hEr EyEs rEaD 666’ and people literally fell for it — as if it was a cult. I’m sure Britney got a kick out of it. Point is — it’s ridiculous and these types of theories do nothing but harm the movement instead. Now we have people (not her team, in this case) saying that she shouldn’t be ‘topless’ or that she should ‘watch what she posts’, or that her Instagram is a distraction so that the media can quit reporting on the more important topic — the conservatorship. It’s no wonder she’s upset. She can’t express herself without feeling judged, blamed and taken as a joke, despite her promoting the #FreeBritney movement. I too would be tired of my fans and just because it doesn’t fit your narrative doesn’t mean it isn’t true. 

Well, those kinds of conspiracies I agree with you. They are just ridiculous. The conspiracy thread which I've been in for over month hasn't criticized her for just being herself. I don't know if they were doing this at the start. But as I said in the earlier post, most are attacking her controllers and not her.

But those who do attack her? Unfortunately, this is a right of ugly passage for being a celebrity. You either have to have a thick skin or switch off. YOU CANNOT PREVENT IT, sadly. It's probably even worse today in the age of social media. We also live in a misoygnistic society and women going topless are going to be gunned for whether we like it or not. Fortunately, there are many people out there who support her. On her topless posts the comments were just littered with either disgusting men saying the usual misogynistic and ***ually self-entitled thing or those questioning her mental health. You can't mute these voices, unfortunately.

Her recent IG post saying goodbye calling out people being mean, I would say she meant the news and the IG comments which is why she switched off. Switching off her IG doesn't affect her coming here, if she does at all. I personally don't even post there till I know 100% for sure what the hell is going on and Britney's moving forward. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Well, those kinds of conspiracies I agree with you. They are just ridiculous. The conspiracy thread which I've been in for over month hasn't criticized her for just being herself. I don't know if they were doing this at the start. But as I said in the earlier post, most are attacking her controllers and not her.

But those who do attack her? Unfortunately, this is a right of ugly passage for being a celebrity. You either have to have a thick skin or switch off. YOU CANNOT PREVENT IT, sadly. It's probably even worse today in the age of social media. We also live in a misoygnistic society and women going topless are going to be gunned for whether we like it or not. Fortunately, there are many people out there who support her. On her topless posts the comments were just littered with either disgusting men saying the usual misogynistic and ***ually self-entitled thing or those questioning her mental health. You can't mute these voices, unfortunately.

Her recent IG post saying goodbye calling out people being mean, I would say she meant the news and the IG comments which is why she switched off. Switching off her IG doesn't affect her coming here, if she does at all. I personally don't even post there till I know 100% for sure what the hell is going on and Britney's moving forward. 

It’s simple. Britney is tired of these trolls (both fans and non-fans) critiquing her for expressing herself. She’s tired of people like @Lucian85 and @JoJo Online who think her Instagram is a form of a distraction from the bigger picture. Instead of mourning 24/7, she chooses to use dance and taking/posting pictures as a form of therapy and a means to cope with the cards she’s dealing with, but she can’t even do that without a conspiracy theory blowing up. I would be tired too. 

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s simple. Britney is tired of these trolls (both fans and non-fans) critiquing her for expressing herself. She’s tired of people like @Lucian85 and @JoJo Online who think her Instagram is a form of a distraction from the bigger picture. Instead of mourning 24/7, she chooses to use dance and taking/posting pictures as a form of therapy and a means to cope with the cards she’s dealing with, but she can’t even do that without a conspiracy theory blowing up. I would be tired too. 

Lmao why are you tagging me? 🤣

Successica, can you please stop getting personal with posters? You are attacking them in the same way you are accusing them of doing the same to Britney. Naming and shaming and calling them disgusting, part of a cult, sitting aound in their room all day like they're lazy and have no life while yours has meaning. Please, I understand you're protective but you're being hypocritical. You can't change other's views like they can't change yours. Let's call a truce and agree to disagree? Come on, chill. The last thing that's needed is a divide in the fanbase. Please?

tumblr_p2xm2xuQzn1x1p24ho1_250.gifv

• Love 4
  • Like 3