Maxi's IG story commenting on Brit's avocado goodbye post

2 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Wow. Stop hating on people because they have a different opinion that yours. We have the RIGHT to question her Instagram or her inner circle. 

You have ZERO proof that Britney has control over her instagram. Your opinion is full speculation TOO. 

And again, if you have a problem with me, send me private messages instead of trying to provocate me all the time. Smh. 

Not hating. You clown her words that it’s no wonder she has hard time thinking anyone would believe her. Not to mention, this past month is proof that Britney is in control of the content she wants to post. The word ‘conservatorship’ and ‘#FreeBritney’ have literally come out of her mouth. What more evidence do you want? Shame that so many of you so-called ‘fans’ are actually the devil in sheep’s clothing and are literally obsessed with judging her for expressing herself. Grow up, please.

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Not hating. You clown her words that it’s no wonder she has hard time thinking anyone would believe her. Not to mention, this past month is proof that Britney is in control of the content she wants to post. The word ‘conservatorship’ and ‘#FreeBritney’ have literally come out of her mouth. What more evidence do you want? Shame that so many of you so-called ‘fans’ are actually the devil in sheep’s clothing and obsessed with judging her every move. Grow up, please.

I know you're trying to provocate me. You're harassing me all the time with the hope I will answer and get banned. 

• Love 1