The #FreeBritney Rallies club

• Leader

Judge Brenda Penny denying Mathew Rosengart's request to move up the hearing to August from the end of September infuriates me. 

I created a #FreeBritney Rallies club to give Britney fans a home base to organize rallies in their city. This club comes with its own Calendar for fans to create events and RSVP to them. There's also a discussions section (similar to the Forums, but this one resides exclusively inside the Club). 

This could flop but figured it'd be a nice idea to try. Let me know what you think.

Feel free to join the club to participate.

• Love 6

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+

Fantastic idea! I've been hoping for a rally in Philadelphia. I don't personally have the time, social reach, or experience to organize one (Pretty sure a rally or march requires permission from the city) but I'd be happy to help someone in my city get one started. Otherwise, I may try to attend a rally in DC or NYC.

• Love 1

🔥 Hot take: Be nice to other fans, even if you disagree ✌️ #FreeBritney is stronger together than divided 💪 

• Leader
17 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

Fantastic idea! I've been hoping for a rally in Philadelphia. I don't personally have the time, social reach, or experience to organize one (Pretty sure a rally or march requires permission from the city) but I'd be happy to help someone in my city get one started. Otherwise, I may try to attend a rally in DC or NYC.

These could always be virtual rallies as well :] 

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Leader
On 8/11/2021 at 11:29 AM, nthenwkiss said:

just one opinion - can this be accessed without an account? i think more accessibility to it would be nice.

Yup! People just can't comment without an account of course. But it is visible if you are not logged in (but if you're not logged in, whatcha waiting for?! 😛)

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Jordan, it's kinda nuts how much of the same wavelength we seem to be after Judge Penny's denial. The night I read about it, I legitimately started researching about how to organize a rally/march and started brainstorming on how to raise awareness in my area. I don't have a huge social media following or anything, but my plan was to start small and print out 100-200 flyers and posting/handing them out downtown and at the more culturally "aware" parts of the city. I was also going to create social media accounts, presumably named "#FreeBritneyDallas" or something similar. Once I get the ball rolling, it would be awesome if you could give this topic a bump or shout out.

Which leads to my next question for everyone else - anyone here in the Dallas-Ft.Worth area?

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block