Beyonce slays Harper's Bazaar magazine, says new music is coming!

Meh.
on a side note the last time I loved her era and music was with I Am Sasha Fierce. Her sales weren’t doing well with 4 but her team’s a genius with the surprise release of her self-titled. She’s been overhyped ever since. 

She didn’t say a word about #FreeBritney. At least she wished Britney a happy birthday last year and ignored Taylor’s. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Content Curators
On 8/10/2021 at 10:57 AM, Style. said:

Well, that make-up is horrendous. Where is @Midnighttho? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Not me having to come back to set you straight @Style.:gunney: 

She looks fab, all the other girls could only wish, your living in denial if you think otherwise.

I'll be waiting for your apology thread @Style. :gunney: or someone is gonna end up hurt :gunney: @Style.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
On 8/11/2021 at 12:07 PM, SlayOut said:

Forgot how Beyoncé makes PressedHale come out of the woodwork! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Love the interview, love the photoshoot, and can’t wait for new music! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I can't wait till she drops the new album :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: the pressage is gonna be LIVID up in here :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Love 2

14 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Not me having to come back to set you straight @Style.:gunney: 

She looks fab, all the other girls could only wish, your living in denial if you think otherwise.

I'll be waiting for your apology thread @Style. :gunney: or someone is gonna end up hurt :gunney: @Style.

I so missed you, my little dirty *** ***** :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Let’s pull a Solange vs Jay Z type of moment on these musty *** *****es :emma:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I so missed you, my little dirty *** ***** :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Let’s pull a Solange vs Jay Z type of moment on these musty *** *****es :emma:

I missed you too until I saw your post :gunney: fix i!!! 

Don't worry about where I've been that's for me and my mens only.

Now where is your apology thread :gunney: I'm ready to feature dat ho 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block